• Thread starter Planet Reach
  • Start date
  • Views 367
P

Planet Reach

Reaction score
Sin$
My first ever sig :biggrin:
Yes I had some help, I followed some tuts.
warrrrr2.png
warrrr1.png

Chix

Chix

I can smell you
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
For your first, wow. You are going to be good.

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to fix some areas that are blurred
like on the right side,bottom guy's gun. that shouldnt be blurred

leafcatcher92

leafcatcher92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, it looks great, but, it's just a render. with the same images as the render, blurred as the background. I know it's your first time, but, all that is is a render, a wallpaper, and a blur. Give me, or anyone who's seen photoshop those photos, and they'll be able to do it again. But, definitely good for first try. Try expanding, using different effects and stuff. And, don't give up! Keep trying. As you can tell from my sig, I'm also new. Just, keep it up, and you'll be great in no time. Hopefully, the same for me. :biggrin:

P

Planet Reach

Reaction score
Sin$
So, it looks great, but, it's just a render. with the same images as the render, blurred as the background. I know it;s your first time, but, all that is is a render, a wallpaper, ana a blup. Give me, or anyone who's seen photoshop those photos, and they'll be able to do it again. But, definitely good for first try. Try expanding, using different effects and stuff. And, don't give up! Keep trying. As you can tell from my sig, I'm also new. Just, keep it up, and you'll be great in no time. Hopefully, the same for me. :biggrin:
I also incorporated some smudge and i mostly played with settings.

P

Parcel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol at you newbs, LAWLS <<<< thats what i am doing right now

:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register