• Thread starter KawaiiLSD
  • Start date
  • Views 456
KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i just got borderlands today (Game of the year edition) and i was just wondering if anyone has any Important tips or things i must know to play the game :tongue: Dont tell me who to play as.... i want to play as lilith because shes HOT As F*ck
Anyway Thanks in advance
-Logic

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendaries (orange weapons). READ the skills. With Lilith focus on SMGs as they get the biggest boost with her. DO SIDE MISSIONS. Elemental damage is almost always better. Rescue all claptraps you find. And don't waste your time with Eridium weapons lol.

DLC: It's best to start Zombie DLC once you have some decent fire weapons. Claptrap Revolution is a great starter. General Knoxx Armory has the best loot. Underdome is stupid.

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendaries (orange weapons). READ the skills. With Lilith focus on SMGs as they get the biggest boost with her. DO SIDE MISSIONS. Elemental damage is almost always better. Rescue all claptraps you find. And don't waste your time with Eridium weapons lol.

DLC: It's best to start Zombie DLC once you have some decent fire weapons. Claptrap Revolution is a great starter. General Knoxx Armory has the best loot. Underdome is stupid.
Thankyou :biggrin:

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not a big borderlands 1 modder but I've beat the game over 50 times so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Wow! Thats alot cx how long does it take to complete the game??

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! Thats alot cx how long does it take to complete the game??
Depends on your skills, what quests you do, and your free time.

I can beat it in 4 hours if I rush through the story missions only.

Top Bottom
Login
Register