• Start date
  • Views 1,270
eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently being level locked at 70 for about 2 weeks i have stopped playing. I have 110/117 wins on my monthly challenge and im not prepared to let that 17,000 xp go to waste. Winning games while going into matchmaking alone is a PAIN.. I have to try as hard as i can just to get a W. I am slowly losing my motivation to come back to this game once the level cap is lifted... I really hope we get the code before the month challenge is over.. this is not a b#$%* thread about not having the specializations.. i just want to know ur take on losing ur "halo fever" i guess you could say. I rrreealllyy hope who ever said Dec 1st was wrong.. I find myself slowly playing more and more black ops 2 over this.. :O this isnt good.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When in doubt play customs it's what made halo 2 amazing and it's what brought more players to halo 3 (Forge).

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
-Redacted-

Last edited:
jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
There's other things to do besides Halo. They wanted to give as much as they could to people who bought their limited edition copies, and that's what they're getting right now. My only problem is that you're starting to prefer Black Ops 2 to Halo 4? That's unacceptable, make that rank lock your b*tch and sell Black Ops 2.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am horrible with forge. I have no friends to play customs with..
If my brother didn't hog the xbox so much, I would of made a thread for playing strictly customs because I love customs. Maybe I'll try to see if I can do a FNC (Friday Night Customs) every week.

TheProvider

TheProvider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do believe they are sending the codes out on the 30th. So you will most likely be able to get your Challenge XP.
Ps. I too am stuck at 70 -_-

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's other things to do besides Halo. They wanted to give as much as they could to people who bought their limited edition copies, and that's what they're getting right now. My only problem is that you're starting to prefer Black Ops 2 to Halo 4? That's unacceptable, make that rank lock your b*tch and sell Black Ops 2.
its extremely unacceptable.. cod is evil and just ttys to tempt u and suck you in..

-Declan

-Declan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the limited edition for this exact reason. I'm past SR-70 and a few of my friends are 80s and 90s. I thought that the first 3 map packs free and all specializations was worth the extra $30 for sure.

As for your case, they will be releasing the specializations for all the normal editions soon.

Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my motivation to play as well, just in a different way. The game just got boring. I'll start it up, go through the matchmaking playlists, and I find I don't want to play anything. So I then play GTA or Saints Row. I'm only SR-45 and I've already stopped playing Halo 4 (at least for now).

SnSD x Tandem

SnSD x Tandem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently being level locked at 70 for about 2 weeks i have stopped playing. I have 110/117 wins on my monthly challenge and im not prepared to let that 17,000 xp go to waste. Winning games while going into matchmaking alone is a PAIN.. I have to try as hard as i can just to get a W. I am slowly losing my motivation to come back to this game once the level cap is lifted... I really hope we get the code before the month challenge is over.. this is not a b#$%* thread about not having the specializations.. i just want to know ur take on losing ur "halo fever" i guess you could say. I rrreealllyy hope who ever said Dec 1st was wrong.. I find myself slowly playing more and more black ops 2 over this.. :O this isnt good.
I only find it unacceptable that they would rather be lasy and make everybody wait till the 30th. Exactly the reason I haven't been playing halo lately cause I dont want to be stuck at sr70. I just hope they do as they say and still send it out.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my motivation to play as well, just in a different way. The game just got boring. I'll start it up, go through the matchmaking playlists, and I find I don't want to play anything. So I then play GTA or Saints Row. I'm only SR-45 and I've already stopped playing Halo 4 (at least for now).
yea definitely.. this fame has all the tools to be addicting.. just needs some tweaking and a little boost

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it you're a level 70, but you have 110/117 games won? That's what you get for playing non-stop Spartan Ops to rank up faster. If you played a lot of multiplayer with minimal Spartan Ops, I can assure you you will have a lot more fun with the game.

Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Tutorial Creator Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt know the game was all about rank now, sure being locked is annoying, but either way your playing the game

synth92

Nuklearrabbit

Getting There
Frame In Gold Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
How is being stuck at SR70 different from reaching the max rank of SR130? Would you really stop playing once you hit SR130?

Just something to think about...

Top Bottom
Login
Register