Solved Im looking for a modded Map

• Thread starter KaineFreitas117
  • Start date
  • Views 879
K

KaineFreitas117

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a map mod that i can build with online that has unlimited forge budget and lets me be able to spawn as many of any item I want so basically unlimited budget and unlimited objects to spawn. and im talking about all objects vehicles,structure,etc. And maybe if you did make that mod for me you can schedule one day for you to put it in your fileshare for me to download. I would appreciate it.

P.S. i would like the unlimited budget/object map mod to be able to be reused,like i use it to make a map then save the new map as a new map so i can re-use the unlimited budget/object mod map. Thanks

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a map mod that i can build with online that has unlimited forge budget and lets me be able to spawn as many of any item I want so basically unlimited budget and unlimited objects to spawn. and im talking about all objects vehicles,structure,etc. And maybe if you did make that mod for me you can schedule one day for you to put it in your fileshare for me to download. I would appreciate it.

P.S. i would like the unlimited budget/object map mod to be able to be reused,like i use it to make a map then save the new map as a new map so i can re-use the unlimited budget/object mod map. Thanks
Not possible. Budget and object limit are read from the .map file. The way people get over budget is by using jtags, because already placed objects are read from the usermap.

Upvote 0
K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Not possible. Budget and object limit are read from the .map file. The way people get over budget is by using jtags, because already placed objects are read from the usermap.
ok ManBearPig this is my new account , okay well what about that tin cup modded map. I need a tin cup mod so i can make the ocean grass for maps i build. i know that there was one in MastrChafe's fileshare but it is no longer there. Would you be able to get me one that has alot of tin cups, with an amount similar or over the amount of the wall mod?

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ManBearPig this is my new account , okay well what about that tin cup modded map. I need a tin cup mod so i can make the ocean grass for maps i build. i know that there was one in MastrChafe's fileshare but it is no longer there. Would you be able to get me one that has alot of tin cups, with an amount similar or over the amount of the wall mod?
I would check out his thread here and request it there if he doesn't still have it up, as he says in the first post that he'll try to get to requests. As I don't have LIVE, I would only be able to send you an actual file and hope you knew what you were doing with it.

Upvote 0
generalgreavis

generalgreavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

if u want me to make a map with heaps of objects just ask :tongue:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register