What's new

Discussion I'm in a game with 2 Lt. Colonel 3s...

• Thread starter OMNISniper
  • Start date
  • Views 637
O

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... and neither of them have played campaign, and neither of them have a single silver commendation in firefight. THEY GOT IT ENTIRELY FROM MATCHMAKING.

how many freaking hours of gameplay would that take... seriously... its taking weeks just from boosting, HOW CAN THEY HAVE IT LEGIT ALREADY?!

edit: sry for caps, but yea lol

K

KorrupTion

Reaction score
Ok seems like something stupid...sorry

O

O32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats not that hard...you cant get a colonel grade 3 by playing like 500 matchmaking games

H

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Im sure they challenge boosted.

L

Lubricant

Getting There
Reaction score
maybe bungie members ..
idk what else
i boosted it took me 2 days to get major...what u talkin about weeks lol ?

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
I boosted and I got the game the first day. Im about to be a major. Dewstruction is a Lt. colonel 2 I think but he boosted a little and his kd is great lol.

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
I got a guy on my friends list who is a legit lt. Colonel and hasn't boosted at all, he just plays a lot and is really good

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
I boosted and I got the game the first day. Im about to be a major. Dewstruction is a Lt. colonel 2 I think but he boosted a little and his kd is great lol.
he didn't boost a little. He boosted a s*** load haha he has like all onyx challenges for campaign and he also said he boosted campaign for five hours haha he's probably gonna get reset.

P

Panzer 2511

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someguy on my friends list is a lt colonel 3, now i know why
Code:
And that was because he played 72 hours straight
seriously, how the f*** do you do that
and now hes paying the ultimate price for it, he has to wait several weeks (and i heard over the phone at bungie's customer service division that the ranks are getting realeased along with the next dlc, which is apprently in 2 months, what bulls***) and he cant do a f***ing thing about it lol

S

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Maybe they're wives of Bungie employees...

Top Bottom