• Start date
  • Views 547
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobjounson

Reaction score
Sin$
Im just now starting to mod halo 3 films and I cant get it to work. I will just tell how Im doing it and hope that someone can correct me. Im using a memory card(64mb) and a datel transfer cable. I saved a small video(.700kb) to my memory card and then opened the memory card up in my pc using Xport 360 then I found the film and copied it to my desktop. Than I opened up the film in Vanity and edited it the way I wanted it. Than I saved it and used Xbox con hasher than I used con resigner 2 and once that was done I moved it back onto my memory card with Xport 360 and than went to theater and the film just shows me in my same armor. So what am I doing wrong?

B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, you have to have the connection host's version of the film and before you transer the new film delete the old one or rename the con.

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
not necessarily, if you use a film editor such as vanity or my program i made, you can edit what the ID's are allowing changes to take place, although it does screw up the film sometimes and make it corrupt

but also, you cant have all mark VI armor

and the whole 1 mb thing is bull i think because ive modded films like 3 mb

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think size matters either becasue i modded a 55 min film which was 66 mb and it worked

i got 6,000 kills

G

Gamer2284

Reaction score
Sin$
Well when i mod it and then rehash it and re con it, it still doesent work, it says its curropted in halo 3, and all i do is add recon armor, i still havent done it to this day, i mod maps, but the dang films or weird, any suggestion, i have vanity also.

X

xXJD3Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a similar problem except for the fact that i cant drop stuff into xport

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
my program works well too, and make sure they are films not clips and that you rehashed then resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register