Sin$
Everything is working fine, thanks to everyone who helped :biggrin:

K

knockem

Contributor
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. What operating system are you on and what .net framework do you have installed?
2. Try no username and the password: admin
3. Are you using firefox 4?
4. Have you uninstalled + reinstall? That problem may be associated with .net framework or the same issue SV10 is having.
5. Go herehttp://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm find your router and on the next page scroll down to xbox 360.

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1. What operating system are you on and what .net framework do you have installed?
2. Try no username and the password: admin
3. Are you using firefox 4?
4. Have you uninstalled + reinstall? That problem may be associated with .net framework or the same issue SV10 is having.
5. Go herehttp://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm find your router and on the next page scroll down to xbox 360.

1. windows 7 64bit, and how can i check what framework im on? its not asking me for updates so i assume its the latest version but that may not be the case.
2. didnt work :frown:
3. yes im using firefox 4.
4. i will try uninstalling/reinstalling .net framework in a minute, after i figure out what version im on
5. if it makes a difference my xbox has a wired connection, and right now im still trying to figure out my password details, so portforwarding is impossible so far.

K

knockem

Contributor
Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this for your SV 10 issue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGfDlqeVxI

Did you use the CD to set up your router? If you did then the password is the same as the key it generated for your network. We are going to find that password.

Do you have the final release fire fox 4? And do you have Microsoft silverlight installed?

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Try this for your SV 10 issue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGfDlqeVxI

Did you use the CD to set up your router? If you did then the password is the same as the key it generated for your network. We are going to find that password.

Do you have the final release fire fox 4? And do you have Microsoft silverlight installed?

I reset my router to factory settings and got in with admin-admin.

I have firefox 4 and ms silverlight, yes :smile:

win.png

:w00t:

F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, whenever im on xbox live i noticed that my NAT type was moderate, and its been open for the last 2 years i have had xbox live. and now i cannot connect to some of my friends parties/games and some peoples parties/games take a long time to connect to and i assume its also not helping me connect to random hosts when i play public/ranked matches on games without dedicated servers.(or "matchmaking" if your a halo player)
If you want your NAT open restart your router, wait 30 seconds then turn it back on.

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
almost figured everything out :biggrin: thanks guys

Diesel

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
Sin$
almost figured everything out :biggrin: thanks guys
I cannot find any leads to the YouTube Downloader error, have you considered using another program?

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot find any leads to the YouTube Downloader error, have you considered using another program?

yeah i downloaded another one earlier today, just going to use that from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register