Solved I'm gonna start modding online

• Thread starter Mellie__
  • Start date
  • Views 1,295
M

Mellie__

Reaction score
Sin$
For the third time a modder wiped my account and this time Rockstar couldn't fix it and they reset my legit account. Anyway I bought a jailbreak ps3, how can I mod online without getting banned? I wanna help other players give them money and rank up. They where always asking me as they thought I was a hacker because of my high kd or something. Thanks for anyone trying to help me

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
For the third time a modder wiped my account and this time Rockstar couldn't fix it and they reset my legit account. Anyway I bought a jailbreak ps3, how can I mod online without getting banned? I wanna help other players give them money and rank up. They where always asking me as they thought I was a hacker because of my high kd or something. Thanks for anyone trying to help me
This thread here can help. You’re going to want to read the how to stay unbanned spoiler as well as how to add a GTA V SPRX mod menu this way you can mod online. There is also other important information you might find useful on that thread.

Upvote 0
M

Mellie__

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread here can help. You’re going to want to read the how to stay unbanned spoiler as well as how to add a GTA V SPRX mod menu this way you can mod online. There is also other important information you might find useful on that thread.

Thank you, very useful information! The seller told me it already had an anti-ban system, if that's the case; i won't get in trouble if people start reporting me in-game right?

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, very useful information! The seller told me it already had an anti-ban system, if that's the case; i won't get in trouble if people start reporting me in-game right?
Always avoid being reported by hosting private invite only lobbies

Reports will always bypass any anticheat

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of any Anti-cheat, if they use the report button, the reports will go through. There are some menus though that includes an option to delete all reports on your account. If it works, I’m not 100% sure but try to avoid doing anything that would make people want to report you. If somebody wants money and RP, they won’t report you for giving that to him. If you’re going around the lobby killing everybody with godmode getting them mad then, of course, they’ll report you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of any Anti-cheat, if they use the report button, the reports will go through. There are some menus though that includes an option to delete all reports on your account. If it works, I’m not 100% sure but try to avoid doing anything that would make people want to report you. If somebody wants money and RP, they won’t report you for giving that to him. If you’re going around the lobby killing everybody with godmode getting them mad then, of course, they’ll report you.

It may not be the same, but on the PC platform, reports were patched to be server-sided, so any attempts by menus were thwarted since clearing them client-side wouldn't be the same as what's sent to the server.

May not be the case with last-gen consoles but thought this would be helpful info nonetheless.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register