What's new

Discussion I'm going to get a new Macbook Pro around June.

• Thread starter Revshots
  • Start date
  • Views 1,371
R

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score
Well, I'm getting a rather large amount of money from my job (~$19k) around the middle of June, and I think I will get a new Macbook Pro, I currently have my mind set on the 15", I currently have a 13" and it doesn't really have enough power, so I'll probably get a 15". However I'm unsure if it's portable enough, if anyone has a 15" rMBP, could you comment on the portability?

S

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
Well, I'm getting a rather large amount of money from my job (~$19k) around the middle of June, and I think I will get a new Macbook Pro, I currently have my mind set on the 15", I currently have a 13" and it doesn't really have enough power, so I'll probably get a 15". However I'm unsure if it's portable enough, if anyone has a 15" rMBP, could you comment on the portability?

Wanna buy me some 780ti's with all that money?

Also what in the world is your job?

R

ReSuReKtZ

Reaction score
why not just make your computer more overkill then it is

S

Serkiee

There's a time and place for everything.
Reaction score
Don't get a mac. They're just as bad as Alienware

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Spend that same money on building a powerful PC. You'll never regret it.

H

Hello skiddie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he be slingin ,coke,weed,pills,heroin all da **** anyways wish i had tht type of cash :frown:

C

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
If you're not gaming on it which is obvious, then I would get one. I've had my MacBook Pro since Mid of 2010 and it's still solid.

T

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Reaction score
The retina Macbook Pro isn't that bad, I've have a good experience with Mac laptops for the ~2 years I owned them, and I have my mind set on getting a new one.
I see where you're coming from. I'm not trying to change your mind. I stand by my statement: Ew, Mac. :tongue:

Top Bottom