What's new

Discussion Im Getting Tired Of This

Dev Kit

Dev Kit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That we work hard to make our topics and people from other sites just steal it. Example T TG someone posted Profile Crown Editor exact words and pic. I respect t tg . We need to add some kind of trademark in our post and pic so any one cant take them and post them on there crappy site.

H

himylilpwny

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That we work hard to make our topics and people from other sites just steal it. Example T TG someone posted Profile Crown Editor exact words and pic. I respect t tg . We need to add some kind of trademark in our post and pic so any one cant take them and post them on there crappy site.
That's life.

I agree we should put some sort of trademark, but it still won't stop them. Their site is like an exact replica with a different theme.

Dev Kit

Dev Kit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder what would happen if we had a pool and who ever had the least would have to shut down there site.

T

Tyler2463473

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i know it really annoys me when someone copys someone elses work and then says they did it and once i saw someone steal someones picture then the guy who stole it then watermarked it LOL.

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or we could add not right clicking or selecting/highlighting of words to the site's design.

Top Bottom
Login
Register