I'm Forcing Host/Standybying. Need someone to rank with.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by xX Black Xx, Jan 3, 2009 with 7 replies and 387 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX Black Xx

xX Black Xx Newbie

Ratings:
    I know how to force host each match for wingman. The problem is I need another person for it to work and my friends aren't always online so I need a few people here who can play with me and we can rank up together. I'm able to force host for our team and I play legit until we're about to lose. I'm actually a pretty decent player so I would rather the person I'm playing with to be decent also. Send me a msg with your GT and I'll send you an invite.

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GT: tFs Buzman
    k/d: 1.78

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Dang I could have sworn there was a section for this. Oh wait there is GoW2 Boosting and Matches Please use the two things on your face that god gave you to see with.

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    lmfao "Please use the two things on your face that god gave you to see with" now thats good

5. Neato

Neato Newbie

Ratings:
    talk to me on aim. Hawksplaya09

6. GoDs Pr0diGy

GoDs Pr0diGy Newbie

Ratings:
    Gods Pr0digy - it's a zero in prodigy
    k/d- 2.3
    hit me with a friend request ill be on lata tonite

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    guys take a look at the page! your posting your gamer tags:confused:cared: theres plenty of site dedicated to finding glitchers/exploiters and reporting them to epic and m$.and trust me you do recieve suspensions and ban's.
    code of conduct **** :cursing:
    just leave a reply like "pm'd" and send your tag's through to the OP:wink: its a lot safer

8. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Closed. Wrong section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.