I'm Back with New Goals and equal determination.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Dot, Nov 7, 2008 with 10 replies and 396 views.

1. Dot

Dot Premium Premium

Ratings:
    With my year full of motivation and minimal procrastination I now have the time to continue my life long goal to become an MLG professional player. But I've changed my goal slightly...

With college coming ahead I have agreed with myself that It's a good idea to stay focused on my future. So in my spare time I will be working towards becoming, not neccesarily a professional gamer, but an avid and recognized MLG player.

I am going to work towards getting a decent rostered team for the off season of MLG and then I will be attempting to gain entry into the 2009 season of Major League Gaming.

Discuss.

2. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Good luck. I want to be a Fifa pro but no MLG for that. Ghey.

3. OP
    Dot

Dot Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I'd look around, I think ChampionShip Gaming had that. Or something did.
    Just search the web for "Fifa tournaments" or "Fifa events" or something.

4. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Good luck man

With video games and college you just have to know where to draw the line...at some point you need to put the controller down and go to class :smile:

5. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
  6. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Good luck on your journey Trent. MLG was a truely amazing experience for me and I hope its the same for you.

7. Raven

Raven Undercover Brother

Ratings:
    I support you bro.

When I get my Gears 2, I'm going to do the same thing.

8. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't get to caught up in MLG. I did and hated it.

Good Luck though.

9. OP
    Dot

Dot Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I've never skipped a class in my life. I would absolutely never skip a college class for gaming. Especially because I'm taking college courses that I love doing and will benefit me in the future.
    Here's your link: Head Tax
    I've been before, I know how amazing it is and that is what keeps me coming back.
    Haha tight! Hope to see u at an event Raven! That would be sick! Keep in touch.
    I have once before. And I absolutely love it!

10. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Hope everything goes well Dot. I haven't been playing many video games lately but I used to be a very avid and hardcore Halo player myself. I'd stay up countless nights practicing with my clan and still try to balance it out with my busy life, so I know where your coming from.

11. Babyobesity

Babyobesity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good Luck - I was in tournaments in Halo 2 and i was in mlg for a bit. If you really want to see your skill compared to some of the pros you can play me 1 on 1 sometime. Gt is Obesita Bambino