• Thread starter I HEART ZOMBS
  • Start date
  • Views 820
I

I HEART ZOMBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i believed in a phishing website and they took allof my players and coins do not fall for any of it trust me i have no team now ea wont give me a refunnd it really sucks GT: Billy Maze Jr if you wanna help me out no one probably will though just wanna worn everyone the website was logineafifa12.tk

Flash

Flash

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i think almost every single person knows that there is no such a thing all these websites are fake + it tells you in one of the sticky threads and on FUT12 app

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i believed in a phishing website and they took allof my players and coins do not fall for any of it trust me i have no team now ea wont give me a refunnd it really sucks GT: Billy Maze Jr if you wanna help me out no one probably will though just wanna worn everyone the website was logineafifa12.tk
your profile picture is kinda ironic right now lol

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but anyone who falls for those sites are retarded.
They're usually horribly made and the url is a ****ing dead givaway.
But I am sorry for your loss in a way. Its happened to me with a cookie stealer/auto login when I checked out a phisher. Still don't know how they did it lol but congrats to whoever did. If you actually put in your password tho I lose alot of sympathy for you

Pyth0n

Pyth0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you fell for that then you don't deserve to be on the internet, please leave.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Jaysus lads take it easy on him, hes just making sure it doesn't happen to anyone who doesn't know about the sites, it doesn't matter how obvious they are.

F

FFFF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOSING!
charlie_sheen.jpg

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I lol'd at the site link. How do you fall for something like that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register