What's new

Solved im about to flip out please help

C

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
I cANT download profiles!!!! whats causing this i have a rgh trininity i rebooted over 100000000 times nothing is working and the accounts on the xbox are all banned

T

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Reaction score
I cANT download profiles!!!! whats causing this i have a rgh trininity i rebooted over 100000000 times nothing is working and the accounts on the xbox are all banned

Verify your ip address with m$.

Last edited:
T

The Coon

Reaction score
doesnt say verify anywhere
It should have challenge responses on that list, those are what you click on and say "This was me". If thats not working, what are you using, server wise?

C

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
It should have challenge responses on that list, those are what you click on and say "This was me". If thats not working, what are you using, server wise?
okay i did except 2 of them dont have only the choice saying this wasnt me becasue it was my friend but im using NIiNJA but let me try to log on now 
Nope didnt work

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Call Microsoft

T

The Coon

Reaction score
okay i did except 2 of them dont have only the choice saying this wasnt me becasue it was my friend but im using NIiNJA but let me try to log on now 
Nope didnt work
Damn aight so call ms and say its a retail console lol

C

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Damn aight so call ms and say its a retail console lol
lol i fixed all i did was go on my retail and put it on a usb and tranfered it then opened xex and it worked

M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
lol i fixed all i did was go on my retail and put it on a usb and tranfered it then opened xex and it worked
You could always go on the account threw xbox.com. Then it will aloud you to download it on your RGH console. Assuming you didn't try that.

R

Rex

Reaction score
You just have to sign in to the profile on your computer before recovering it on your xbox, go through the verification steps it provides, then recover the profile on your console. Also turn of 2 step verification on the account.
I use to have to do this every time someone wanted a recovery.

Top Bottom