What's new

Solved I'm a permanent Bad sport, kinda.

• Thread starter DaRocketGuy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,521
D

DaRocketGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
So I was in the middle of doing some random mission with my friend and out of no were, I couldn't hear him, So I went into Freemode and nothing, I couldn't hear anyone. This happened about 2 months ago, and everytime I join a session it says, "You have been reported for bad behavior too often, you have bee muted to other players. Improve your behavior and this ban will be lifted" I can still join my friends games and other games with good sports, but I'm constantly muted, I don't go around in tanks and blow up every personal vehicle, my chat is always set to everyone. I have no idea what the problem is and it really pisses me off. Help?

Last edited:
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It means:
  1. You have an extreme potty mouth and people didn't like that very much so they reported you for mic abuse
  2. Some trolls didn't like you and reported you for mic abuse for the lulz to ruin your day.

I doubt Rockstar would fix it as I've seen multiple people complain about this on their support forums and they treat it as if it's people claiming they are innocent when they were put into bad sport. You can give it a try though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It means:
  1. You have an extreme potty mouth and people didn't like that very much so they reported you for mic abuse
  2. Some trolls didn't like you and reported you for mic abuse the lulz to ruin your day.

I doubt Rockstar would fix it as I've seen multiple people complain about this on their support forums and they treat it as if it's people claiming they are innocent when they were put into bad sport. You can give it a try though.
^Pretty much this. There's nothing Rockstar can do for you, either, so it looks likes you're just going to have to wait out your time until you're unmuted from in game chat.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register