What's new

Discussion I'm a Noob. What is the best Carbine?

• Thread starter Ben 4 Steelers
  • Start date
  • Views 811
MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
acr-w in my opinion.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like the MTAR. I would try them all and see which works best for your play style.
but you have to level up in that class to get these guns dont you i am on support and i am only leveling up lmg's now if i did assault i would be doin carbines yes?

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
but you have to level up in that class to get these guns dont you i am on support and i am only leveling up lmg's now if i did assault i would be doin carbines yes?
That is correct. :smile:

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The MTAR if you can get it otherwise I like the first one.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like the MTAR. I would try them all and see which works best for your play style.
Most of them yeah, but not the MTAR. It's a DLC unlock (China Rising), you unlock it by getting a kill from a grenade, sniper rifle, assault rifle, and lmg in a single round.

It's definitely my favorite too, but it's more on the PDW end of the spectrum compared to the other carbines, so people who want to use it for longer distances might prefer a different one.

x S132T0NE x

x S132T0NE x

Flat Gallop!
Reaction score
Sin$
Its about what gun you like best just try theam all and use what you like best :smile:

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
well atm i am sticking with the 100umc i think it is the first gun in support class i like that so far. i never really tried assualt but the ak-12 has a bit more kick that the support

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Carbines can be used with any class. The Assault class will set you up with an Assault Rifle to start with, but you can change that in your loadout screen. Same with the other classes. :smile:

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Carbines can be used with any class. The Assault class will set you up with an Assault Rifle to start with, but you can change that in your loadout screen. Same with the other classes. :smile:
i only have 3 guns unlocked on support atm whats the best way to the guns to level up

Top Bottom
Login
Register