• Thread starter DylanEmerson
  • Start date
  • Views 1,427
D

DylanEmerson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright - for those of you out there who can't learn from youTube videos and text, this is for you.

I'll show you 1 of 2 ways to "break" your chainsaw, and then get out of (almost) any map

This is free, of course (feel free to send some MS points my way, or a golden weapon :tongue:), and depending on how fast of a learner you are, can take from 10 minutes, to an hour

I'm only going to do this if you have a Mic, otherwise its just too much of a pain in the ***

Send me a friend request - GT = DylanEmerson

G

Glow Sphere

Reaction score
Sin$
dylan i'm australia's number 1 Barrier Breaker except for ulteriorgymnast but we should meet up some time and practise, my GT is IXI GLOW SPHERE, soon im going to change it to GKS GLOW SPHERE , since im starting a GOW2 glitching clan if u wanna join you only have to change your name and put GKS in front of it and add me, but first we see how good u are by testing you you have to be able to get out of any map or succesfully dummy yourself under 40 seconds.

D

DylanEmerson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dylan i'm australia's number 1 Barrier Breaker except for ulteriorgymnast but we should meet up some time and practise, my GT is IXI GLOW SPHERE, soon im going to change it to GKS GLOW SPHERE , since im starting a GOW2 glitching clan if u wanna join you only have to change your name and put GKS in front of it and add me, but first we see how good u are by testing you you have to be able to get out of any map or succesfully dummy yourself under 40 seconds.

Sent a FR to IXI GLOW SPHERE -- Not sure when I'll be on, but whenever I am on, I'll need to warmup for a little. I havn't been on the xbox for weeks. :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register