iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
35tNxT.png

In this particular tip, we will be discussing the solely most effective way to complete this week's challenge, "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts". This challenge is accomplished by winning 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking and is wort 30343 cR (credits). Without further delay, I present this week's tip for the designated Weekly Challenge.

As with last week's Weekly Challenge, this challenge is accomplished relatively easily, although will be rather time consuming.

From previous experience, I am aware that Grifball is certainly the quickest-based gameplay which is perfectly ideal for this challenge. If you partner up with a full party that focuses on the objective (as opposed to killing), you will find games lasting just over 2-3 minutes each. This amount of time isn't extremely long, and it will therefore make accomplishing the challenge that much faster.

So in short, it's recommended that you basically pair up with 3 other players, play Grifball and focus on the objective. Nothing that difficult.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: nvm I misinterpreted your meaning.

Guess I'll just throw in a reminder anyone who just plans to boost the weekly challenge in grifball as opposed to going for it legit, remember to get each of the controllers in your game 1 kill to avoid the banhammer. Don't abandon the rules of full-party boosting just because you're not going for kills specifically.

Top Bottom
Login
Register