What's new

Discussion Il Get U All Halo 3 Gold & Silver Skulls + Terminals + Finished Campain on Legendary

K

kdog92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok anybody that wants to get all of these and get the finished campain in legendary to unlock all 3 diff finished ones post here i can do this for you if u want ill get everyone for you if u want to then just tell me and we will get a part of 4 going and get everything i just said so post here and ill send you a fr ok!

D

Dem Pyros

1.) Rip off

2.) Scam

3.) Your signature saying you mod xbox's will get you investigated by the FBI

K

kdog92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok first off how is this a scam ?? a Rip off? and its not that type of moddint its like painting and leds and **** so ya

D

Dem Pyros

1.) You're asking people to give you someone for you to give them achievements, which means either you steal their account or their money

2.) No one is going to "do something for you" (yeah, brilliant, you took that little part out) in order to get the achievements.

3.) I believe you would actually care if the FBI came to your house and took all of your computer gear, and then gave you a trial date.

K

kdog92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok first off im not stealing monay or acc's its called co-op on xbl with 4 people!!

second i have all of the acheivments so idk

and 3rd its called read because its not modding its called painting and puting leds in im not going to get arrested 4 that so shut the F.u.c.K up

D

Dem Pyros

kdog92 said:
ok first off im not stealing monay or acc's its called co-op on xbl with 4 people!!

second i have all of the acheivments so idk

and 3rd its called read because its not modding its called painting and puting leds in im not going to get arrested 4 that so shut the F.u.c.K up
1.) If it's 4 person co-op, then why would you be asking for "something special"

2.) That's evading censorship, you might get arrested, and you say "modding" in your signature (well actually moding, you can't spell), which implies copyright circumvention.

Don't be so naive.

R

releasecef

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I just caught you in your own lie!!!!!!!!

Gamerscore

Achievements
19 of 49

YEA YOU REALLY HAVE AL LTHE ACHIEVMEBNTS RIGHT!?!?!??!?!?! RIP OFF AND SCAM BAN AND DELETE!

B

Butterscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know but i have all gold skulls havent beaten campagin on normal yet i could if i wanted to but i wanna get the silver skull beat it on legendary to also i need these so called terminals my gamer tag Berliner 3 any 1 who need help getting the gold skulls send me a friend request i just need the silver ones

R

releasecef

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Butter, your ACCOUNT is just gonna get stolen, i JUST proved hes a liar and your gonna trust him? lol good luck not havin an account.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as hes not asking for any account info i dont see how hes scamming anyone

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got more achievements than you Jay lol.

Me, Pan1c, and Scar have all the skulls, plus alot of other people.

K

kdog92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Butterscanfly said:
i know but i have all gold skulls havent beaten campagin on normal yet i could if i wanted to but i wanna get the silver skull beat it on legendary to also i need these so called terminals my gamer tag Berliner 3 any 1 who need help getting the gold skulls send me a friend request i just need the silver ones

yes i will help you and once i do u can even tell these little *** holes that i did not steal your acc and if

and if i did it with him y would i need his acc i get the same **** !!

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't even need the account. If you are going to help them out, play campaign with them.

And learn how to speak proper English.

K

kdog92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok wow thats what i am saying to these retards and im typeing fast because im geting stuff with my friend he needs them also

T

Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need some help with getting all the terminals can you help GT: EvilSirToasty

Top Bottom
Login
Register