What's new

Solved iKonroi HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got MW2 on my RGH and now I need help with putting iKonroi v5 on it. I only need help to putting it on. Do I take the cohost and vip out of the folder and put on the root in the MW2 folder too or just put the whole folder? And sorry, I sound stupid. Kinda new to modding...

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the default_mp and iKonroi.menu in the root of the MW2 folder on xex menu, launched default_mp, and it said "Welcome (gamertag) to iKonroi v5, Gave me the red light (which I knew about), then it popped up and said "Disc is unreadable?

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
f9a140ef9465db63effdd444416cd5c1.png

This is what it shows for my Title Updates. Not sure why version 8 doesn't have "Title Update #8" at the end like the rest. Version 2 is the same way but there is two version 2's for me and one of them does say it. Whenever I try to download TUs, it doesnt have any. Does anyone know how to fix it? I believe this is actually whats doing it.

Paradox

Paradox

· We The North ·
Reaction score
I would suggest downloading the title update with something other then freestyle dash (they have been know to have problems sometimes). If you are interested in bringing your Jtag/RGH online with a stealth server then you can download the game update when you start the game or you can download the title update from online and transfer it to your Jtag/RGH.

If you still are having a problem feel free to PM me. :smile:

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest downloading the title update with something other then freestyle dash (they have been know to have problems sometimes). If you are interested in bringing your Jtag/RGH online with a stealth server then you can download the game update when you start the game or you can download the title update from online and transfer it to your Jtag/RGH.

If you still are having a problem feel free to PM me. :smile:
I fixed it that night! It was because I didnt have the TU8 files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom