What's new

Solved iHc James Black Screen (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sicarius

Reaction score
I'm using his unlimited dvar dll.

Okay so I put everything in the right place, nothing is out of place.

But every time I launch the launcher, It gives me a black screen! I don't know what to do, I can't find the solution anywhere and I really just want this working.

Also, I didn't edit anything the cmd.txt as well to see If that worked and maybe It would be my editing that screwed it up but no, It still gives me a blackscreen with all of iHc James files provided by him.

So could someone please help me? :smile:

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
You most likley need a new Common.ff ect ect

Just replace all again

Make shure you have the correct TU in your Cache

S

Sicarius

Reaction score
You most likley need a new Common.ff ect ect

Just replace all again

Make shure you have the correct TU in your Cache

Thank you for replying! :smile:

I have the correct TU, (TU7) and is there anyway you could provide me with the right files I would need? I wouldn't know where I would go to get a new common.ff etc.

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
I could've done that myself, the reason I came onto 7s for help was I thought there were would be people who mod that would actually supply me with the right helpful files/info.... :oops:
The reason why i did that is becuse their is RULES : Such as NO Warez.

So that is why i didunt supply you a warez file as i will be banned.

S

Sicarius

Reaction score
The reason why i did that is becuse their is RULES : Such as NO Warez.

So that is why i didunt supply you a warez file as i will be banned.

Can you please PM me them man, I am seriously desperate I've been trying to get this to work for hours and I have to go do stuff as I'm goin out tonight so If you can could you just PM me all the necessary files that you think might be the problem.

S

Sicarius

Reaction score
I'm still looking for help since this guy never bothered. So could someone supply with the right info/files via PM If that may be.

A

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
I'm still looking for help since this guy never bothered. So could someone supply with the right info/files via PM If that may be.
Re-rip MW2 for them, as they are on your disc. Also I still feel you may not have the files in the right place, so if you would mind posting it either as text or a screen shot, that'd be appreciated. And make sure you have the correct region TU.

S

Sicarius

Reaction score
Re-rip MW2 for them, as they are on your disc. Also I still feel you may not have the files in the right place, so if you would mind posting it either as text or a screen shot, that'd be appreciated. And make sure you have the correct region TU.
Thank you for actually trying to help me, It's much appreciated! :smile:

But I got It working, I replaced the default_mp.xex with a clean one and It worked, It seems as though the one I was using before from another patch was still in there and was causing some conflict. Sorted now though! :biggrin:

A

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Thank you for actually trying to help me, It's much appreciated! :smile:

But I got It working, I replaced the default_mp.xex with a clean one and It worked, It seems as though the one I was using before from another patch was still in there and was causing some conflict. Sorted now though! :biggrin:
Alrighty, have fun hosting :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom