What's new

Discussion [iG] EFLC: Version 5.0 (Handling - Sneak Peak)

• Thread starter iG Jordan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,649
iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this is the new handling file what i created to be added into iGaming's EFLC: Version 5.0 B)
This is just a taste of 1 thing, wait untill you see the rest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8TXZREzUD4

This is a 10min video, double click this to go to youtube, and watch in full size + HD !

(Recorded on PC for quality)

XenonDev

XenonDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh. Hey if I download TBOGT ones and put them in EFLC willl they freeze? cause that might be my prob. lol

XenonDev

XenonDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TBOGT is on EFLB along TLAD, there on the same disk
I know that I was just wondering if you had to have one for EFLC or you can add tbogt mods and tlad mods seperate. But Yah when i use tbogt offline mods they freeze on my dev :frown: since this is off topic reply to this post in my thread called "Offfline Modding question" or some s*** like that

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this is the new handling file what i created to be added into iGaming's EFLC: Version 5.0 B)
This is just a taste of 1 thing, wait untill you see the rest...

This is a 10min video, double click this to go to youtube, and watch in full size + HD !

(Recorded on PC for quality)

Awesome handling, nice turning on the vehicles especially the boats. They didn't seem to flip at all while turning and could do it very smoothly and quick. You can go drifting with the boats lol. :biggrin:

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome handling, nice turning on the vehicles especially the boats. They didn't seem to flip at all while turning and could do it very smoothly and quick. You can go drifting with the boats lol. :biggrin:
Thanks.

Yup the boats are cool, but it just takes time getting used to them... Once you do, there very fun to drive :smile:

Edit: Just saw a bug, I called the floater a 'Big Boat' should of been the tuga woops lol.

Diggity MD

Diggity MD

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how I drive my car in reality. Only when I run people over, the wanted stars never go away. :blink:

Anyway, this looks smooth. I'll try it out when you finish it.

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK... WTF ?

The only thing i have done in the past 2hrs, is wait for YouTube to upload this video, and kept this thread open on chrome...

My computer theme just changed to windows 7 Basic (What happens when some one takes control of your PC) and i had a load of error pop ups saying 'Hey' 'Hi' i don't know what this is but, I'm pretty sure someone just took control of my PC :blink:

I have never had anything happen to me like this in my life, no team-viewer is off i hardly ever use it... I'm not high, but I'm really tripped out about what just happened to me :mellow: It has be to do with some one here, it happened 15 Min's after the video uploaded :unsure:

But, it changed straight back to the default theme within 5 seconds, i rebooted my computer, and just put another internet security trial on.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks nice, I hope the cars turning isn't too sensitive and the super brakes don't effect anything. I have a few more ideas for boat handling now.

U

Unknown23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK... WTF ?

The only thing i have done in the past 2hrs, is wait for YouTube to upload this video, and kept this thread open on chrome...

My computer theme just changed to windows 7 Basic (What happens when some one takes control of your PC) and i had a load of error pop ups saying 'Hey' 'Hi' i don't know what this is but, I'm pretty sure someone just took control of my PC :blink:

I have never had anything happen to me like this in my life, no team-viewer is off i hardly ever use it... I'm not high, but I'm really tripped out about what just happened to me :mellow: It has be to do with some one here, it happened 15 Min's after the video uploaded :unsure:

But, it changed straight back to the default theme within 5 seconds, i rebooted my computer, and just put another internet security trial on.

Did you visit a site before using Java? If so you probably got infected by Java drive-by.
If so login to safe mode, do a full system scan and remove everything it finds.
Hope it helps. :smile:

C

Capt L Church

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you visit a site before using Java? If so you probably got infected by Java drive-by.
If so login to safe mode, do a full system scan and remove everything it finds.
Hope it helps. :smile:

i dont know but i usually have Jdownloader on all the time which uses jave scipt so dont know if that has anything to do with it

Se7ensins 9090

Se7ensins 9090

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice must of took you long to get it perfect :smile: Nice 1 Jordan m8 :smile:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OK... WTF ?

maybe you got a rat ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register