What's new

Solved iFruit - vehicles not showing

L

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I basically did the merge car/benny's wheels glitch, but since then my iFruit app does not show my vehicules. It only show 2 of my merged vehicules (insurgent pick up custom + retro custom). I even sold my retro custom but it is still in iFruit, and I can get no other cars to show up. Any help ?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Try purchasing a free Elegy.
IFruit has been buggy for
Quite a long time. I’m not sure that
The glitch you performed that was the reason your cars don’t show up in the app. Try writing a support ticket to Rockstar and omit the part where you were duping. Just inform them you are having trouble with iFruit and hopefully they have suggestions. Honestly I have done just that and was met with no solutions to the issue.
I haven’t used iFruit in well over a year.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
This happened to me too so I had to clear my cache and do it that way.
Idk if that'll work for you but it's worth a try. :thumbsup:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Was thinking you could try this as well:
  1. Buy a free Elegy
  2. Wait for it to be delivered
  3. Purchase any mod for the Elegy
  4. Store in your garage
  5. Open Creator and quit GTA
  6. Restart GTA
  7. Clear the cache
  8. Go online
  9. Using quick jobs get into a heist lobby and use the vehicle you just bought and modded.
  10. Do a couple of jobs with that car
Hopefully any or all of that will force iFruit to refresh.

N

NOTORIOUSADAY

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I did the 900k arena glitch but I want to dupe my car but I cannot change the license plate of my issi because it's not showing up on ifruit and the only car showing is the Elergy that I don't even have anymore.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Drive the issi out and get out of it. Now change your outfit and get back in. Now drive to lsc and pull in. Now back out and put it back in your garage. Should show up now.

N

NOTORIOUSADAY

Reaction score
Copied the steps. Still doesn't work. Only shows elergy

Do you think trying to sell all my elergies might work?

Do you think trying to sell all my elergies might work?
No didn't work, I have no elergies but it still says I have one in the ifruit app

UPDATE: I saw some people say it was to do with the nightclub so I stored the issi in the night club and I had a vortex In there once I stored the issi in there the vortex appeared on ifruit wtf

I believe that it is my issi that is glitched, I called my oppressor and that appeared on the app, gonna sell the issi and buy it again

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NOTORIOUSADAY

Reaction score
I did the selling Elergy arena glitch recently and now the only vehicle showing is a glitched Elergy that I don't even have :/

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty sure IFruit is nerfed for now. I don’t have the right vehicles showing either. This seems to happen a lot when new content is introduced into the game. I know they have been getting lots of emails about this.
A fix will happen but who knows when.

N

NOTORIOUSADAY

Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty sure IFruit is nerfed for now. I don’t have the right vehicles showing either. This seems to happen a lot when new content is introduced into the game. I know they have been getting lots of emails about this.
A fix will happen but who knows when.
Yh it's not great, I got it on ifruit at the cost of having to sell my upgraded issi and then buy a new one, lost about 700k tho

T

TonyStark003

Reaction score
Did you make it work
I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I did the 900k arena glitch but I want to dupe my car but I cannot change the license plate of my issi because it's not showing up on ifruit and the only car showing is the Elergy that I don't even have anymore.

Top Bottom