What's new

Solved Ifruit plates not showing, when ordering, or in game, or on any car.

• Thread starter DabKing1312
  • Start date
  • Views 399
D

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no dupes, but my ifruit plates do not show when making an order. I have made several more just to make sure that it wasnt just one plate. They change on story but if i order it on the online character, the message goes through to go to lsc in game but when i enter lsc it doesnt process the app order. It just takes me to the regular customization options. Please help!

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
I have no dupes, but my ifruit plates do not show when making an order. I have made several more just to make sure that it wasnt just one plate. They change on story but if i order it on the online character, the message goes through to go to lsc in game but when i enter lsc it doesnt process the app order. It just takes me to the regular customization options. Please help!

Did you indulge in the recent GC2F glitch any?

D

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you indulge in the recent GC2F glitch any?
Yes, but that is was months ago. This just started happening like 3 days ago. Plus i changed all the plates as soon as I got the cars from someone else

R

Rickiddyrekt

Reaction score

Find a new session and it should pop up. If it doesn't work, re-order it. It'll end up working. Just keep trying!

D

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find a new session and it should pop up. If it doesn't work, re-order it. It'll end up working. Just keep trying!
Ive been trying for the past 3 days lol. I get the pop up or text message in game but when i pull into mod shop or lsc it doesnt process the order.

R

Rickiddyrekt

Reaction score
Ive been trying for the past 3 days lol. I get the pop up or text message in game but when i pull into mod shop or lsc it doesnt process the order.

Are you sure you're using the right car that you've ordered the plates for?

D

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure you're using the right car that you've ordered the plates for?
Yes, i only have one of each car lol. Like i said i have ZERO dupes. Says it in the OP.

R

Rickiddyrekt

Reaction score
Yes, i only have one of each car lol. Like i said i have ZERO dupes. Says it in the OP.

It's happened to me a few times and I don't dupe either. I literally look for a new session and re-order. It normally works.

With plates too, I'm sure you can order them for any vehicle and they'll end up showing in the 'plates' menu in LSC to apply to any vehicle you take in there. Try put the plate on any vehicle and see if the order goes through.

B

BadFish816

Reaction score
me too! i think its cause we are hitting the daily limit too much. 
Sky Ps4 Gamer-on you tube knows look him up.

D

DabKing1312

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too! i think its cause we are hitting the daily limit too much. 
Sky Ps4 Gamer-on you tube knows look him up.
Havent hit my daily sell limit in over a month. 
It's happened to me a few times and I don't dupe either. I literally look for a new session and re-order. It normally works.

With plates too, I'm sure you can order them for any vehicle and they'll end up showing in the 'plates' menu in LSC to apply to any vehicle you take in there. Try put the plate on any vehicle and see if the order goes through.
I order them then the message in game pops up but when i go into lsc the plates are no where to be found. I check for all vehicles but still nothing.

Top Bottom