What's new

Solved IFRUIT Failed to retrieve app data Error [FIX] Android

B

Baka Oniichan

Hatsune Miku ッ✯♥☠♌
Reaction score
So guys i came across a bug or i dont know what it is but i would get Failed to retrieve app data Error on ifruit i ask for help on Rockstar support forms but didn't get any replay. so i just used a vpn and problem solve if any one else has this problem use a vpn.

B

Beggin4Peggin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same problem but vpn not working

T

TrexaByte

Reaction score
If using a VPN resolved the issue in certain cases, using a proxy or masking your IP address should have the same effect. Its odd that changing the IP address alleviated the problem...

EDIT:

Tinkering with some SysInternal apps, I noticed a few background process activities that may be relevant to this issue:

Code:
"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\RockstarGames.GrandTheftAutoiFruit_1.11.23.3_x86__3t068xe29zjvp\iFruit.exe" -ServerName:App.AppX738fyrm9h308jn4ba371fk030rshhbdv.mca
Without dedicating more time and effort, it appears as though Windows Defender may be contributing to the cause of this problem. Perhaps a privacy setting, protected folder access, or app restriction in Windows Security settings...

Last edited:
S

Snell

Reaction score
When iFruit starts, I always see the inscription - ifruit failed to retrieve app data. I specifically asked my friends from different cities and countries to try to run the application and everyone had such an error. I installed Bluestacks, but that also didn't help. The error remained. The computer and the phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi, but on the phone the application works fine. Is there a workaround for this error, or is it left to use only Charles Proxy?

H

HRH GJR4

Reaction score
Take a look at the Rockstar support site.

Question: Which versions of the Grand Theft Auto: iFruit mobile application are being retired?

Answer: On September 9th, 2019 support for the Grand Theft Auto: iFruit mobile application was retired on the Windows Phone, Windows Store and PlayStation Vita platforms.

The Grand Theft Auto: iFruit mobile application will no longer be available for download and will no longer interact with GTAV on these platforms.

Top Bottom