• Thread starter xfighter342
  • Start date
  • Views 592
xfighter342

xfighter342

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, can someone please use remote assistance on my laptop to set up Ifruit + Charles to be working for me please? Or make an automatic instalation thing please? Sorry, just I really need it!

xfighter342

xfighter342

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's too technical for me... I've tried setting it up but it's so confusing and stuff. (I have Autism so it's a bit harder for me to understand instructions and troubleshoot lol) Sorry...
There are steps to walk you through... there are even videos.

Upvote 0
xfighter342

xfighter342

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There wasn't any videos last time I looked? That would be easier though I guess... I'd just much rather if someone did it for me so it's done right and I don't download the wrong thing or anything?

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's too technical for me... I've tried setting it up but it's so confusing and stuff. (I have Autism so it's a bit harder for me to understand instructions and troubleshoot lol) Sorry...

EDIT: I could most likely learn at minimum the basics of how to type in the codes, that looks simpler since there's a generator for them...
Why don't you private message the person who made that thread? They should have a problem helping you.

Upvote 0
xfighter342

xfighter342

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Erm, he's probably very busy and gets a lot of inboxes and stuff because of how popular the thread is so he probably wouldn't have time for me?

Upvote 0
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register