Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me if it still works?
I've ifruit on my phone and charles just shows some random Rockstar stuff I can't edit
Btw I triple checked the settings/setup:frown:
This varies depending on the phone and/or the version of iFruit. The newest version of iFruit has encrypted the orders, not allowing us to edit them. You may need to downgrade to an earlier version of iFruit, preferably 1.11.42.3 or lower for mobile - I'm unsure of the patch needed for the iFruit simulator for PC.

iPhones seem to have some issues with Charles, but there are some solutions on YouTube for that I believe. It works fine on Androis devices though, at least from my own experience.

DtrixHD

DtrixHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody send me a method to mod bennys on my vehicels? Every time i send a order with changed wheels via ifruit emulator and bluestacks i get the massage in gta but have no order in lsc

Original vehicle no copy or gctf car and ifruit version 1.11.42.3

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody send me a method to mod bennys on my vehicels? Every time i send a order with changed wheels via ifruit emulator and bluestacks i get the massage in gta but have no order in lsc

Original vehicle no copy or gctf car and ifruit version 1.11.42.3
2 questions;

1. Is your account dupe detected?
2. Is the car you're modding dupe detected?

I might need to add that you cannot change Benny's wheels through iFruit.

DtrixHD

DtrixHD

Reaction score
Sin$
2 questions;

1. Is your account dupe detected?
2. Is the car you're modding dupe detected?

I might need to add that you cannot change Benny's wheels through iFruit.
Thanks for the answer. Both isn´t dupe detected.

Diden´t know that u cannot get Benny´s wheels through iFruit.
Is there than a other way to get them?

GCBH

GCBH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See on the second pic where it says "notes: SSL proxying not enabled for this host....?" You need to enable SSL proxying. Is in proxy menu, SSL settings... Set it like this:
image.jpeg

Then you will get a ticket you can edit.
what was on the picture i cant see it
Post automatically merged:

Again, https://support.rockstargames.com/a...eft-Auto-iFruit-Mobile-Application-Retirement

It's dead, buried. Get over it. Run a android emulator or something
yeah i saw it after i posted but thanks anyway

Last edited:
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had this working fine yesterday (Android ver 1.11.42.3 + Charles) and gave myself a blank plate on a new account. Now whenever I load up iFruit, it crashes while trying to load LSC.

Any ideas as to why this might be? I cleared data and reinstalled the app on my phone and it does the same thing.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I had this working fine yesterday (Android ver 1.11.42.3 + Charles) and gave myself a blank plate on a new account. Now whenever I load up iFruit, it crashes while trying to load LSC.

Any ideas as to why this might be? I cleared data and reinstalled the app on my phone and it does the same thing.
It depends on the vehicles you've recently driven. A bug in the system basically.
Bring out 10 vehicles (preferrably older DLC cars) from another garage and save your outfit every time. That should fix it!

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on the vehicles you've recently driven. A bug in the system basically.
Bring out 10 vehicles (preferrably older DLC cars) from another garage and save your outfit every time. That should fix it!
I kind of figured it was due to new cars that the app doesn't support trying to load. I'll take some older cars out and hope it fixes it.

Also, I know that newer car slots (like nightclub and arena) never appeared in the app. Is this still the case?

Thanks!

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I know that newer car slots (like nightclub and arena) never appeared in the app. Is this still the case?
I don't believe that is the case anymore, but the two newest apartment slots are currently also under the same iFruit curse that the Nightclubs were under back then - so if you have plans on using iFruit on some freshly bought cars, pray that you didn't order them into those apartments :biggrin:

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe that is the case anymore, but the two newest apartment slots are currently also under the same iFruit curse that the Nightclubs were under back then - so if you have plans on using iFruit on some freshly bought cars, pray that you didn't order them into those apartments :biggrin:
Got it, thanks.

I'm really just adding Yanktons to two very old paint jobs (using the current merge + iFruit for rat loader) so it shouldn't be too bad.

lee1912

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a new way to do this? last time i used charles was around 3 years ago, so hopped on today to do some plates and cannot get anything to work. tried with bluestacks on windows 10 and using android way. appreciate any help

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a new way to do this? last time i used charles was around 3 years ago, so hopped on today to do some plates and cannot get anything to work. tried with bluestacks on windows 10 and using android way. appreciate any help
You will need an older version of iFruit to do Charles now - which version are you running?

J

JU33LZZZ

Reaction score
Sin$
what was on the picture i cant see it
Post automatically merged:

yeah i saw it after i posted but thanks anyway
False news it never says that the apps dead mate it just stopped supporting windows devices and ps vitas etc not android or IOS devices

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we make unselected colors with this?
No - iFruit and Charles can do a lot, but only so much. iFruit is limited by the options in Los Santos Customs, abeit with a few exceptions like Crystal Clear or Green window tint, Yanktons on a few cars, removing bulletproof tyres, ect.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone get any horns to work ??
Horns work? I put the Mexican horn on my mariachi tornado before. Its hard to find a android phone which ifruit works on now however. My latest phone just crashes everytime on loading and the play store is littered with complaints. It still works on my old phone, for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register