What's new

Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
dagman

dagman

Reaction score
Sin$
Horns work? I put the Mexican horn on my mariachi tornado before. Its hard to find a android phone which ifruit works on now however. My latest phone just crashes everytime on loading and the play store is littered with complaints. It still works on my old phone, for now
I downloaded older version to my galaxy tablet. I can get Yankton to rat rod. And added green tint. Just can’t get horn

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded older version to my galaxy tablet. I can get Yankton to rat rod. And added green tint. Just can’t get horn
Which horn? It's gotta be one you already unlocked by rank and not one of the limited ones and that's about it

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for y’all, I’m brand new on Xbox as I switched bc I got bored of ps4 and is there anyway this works on the next gen Xbox console? If it does, does it work with an IPhone or android only

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for y’all, I’m brand new on Xbox as I switched bc I got bored of ps4 and is there anyway this works on the next gen Xbox console? If it does, does it work with an IPhone or android only
Yes, the iFruit and Charles comdo does indeed work, but you will need a specific version of iFruit, specifically one that doesn't have its connection encrypted.

I am not knowledged enough to give advice on how to download older apps on iOS.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, the iFruit and Charles comdo does indeed work, but you will need a specific version of iFruit, specifically one that doesn't have its connection encrypted.

I am not knowledged enough to give advice on how to download older apps on iOS.
Thanks

GCBH

GCBH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
quick question , been off the game for a while is it possible to put lowgrips on other cars like this or do i need to use a magic slot and flip them over?

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
quick question , been off the game for a while is it possible to put lowgrips on other cars like this or do i need to use a magic slot and flip them over?
Magic slot. Single player save games does not support low-grip tyres, so you will have to use a magic slot.

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So ifruit app works fine is there a way to switch it to another account to make plates i get an errors if i sign in to another account

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know the Youga4 ifruit hash? I tried the one beginning in 1486 but the order never comes through so I think its a different hash.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know the Youga4 ifruit hash? I tried the one beginning in 1486 but the order never comes through so I think its a different hash.
The Youga Custom's signed int is indeed 1486521356.
If the vehicle you replaced the Youga Custom with didn't show up in iFruit before doing the GC2F exploit, the Youga Custom won't show up either - this leaves your current Youga Custom to not be able to receive iFruit orders.
You will need to do the GC2F exploit again but with a vehicle that does show up in iFruit :biggrin:

X

xnine1ninex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it still works for horns i get a stock one everytime i would like all three horn, patriot smoke and Clear tints i get everything except the horn

A

austinthegamer6

Reaction score
Sin$
So I take it this doesn't work on next-gen? the ifruit app especially the older versions have no XB X|S or PS5 options

Circular Pastry

Circular Pastry

Reaction score
Sin$

Back around to try a few things, is secret gold the only interior that messes w/ifruit or would another unselected do the same? BSluestacks crashes when LSC seems to actually be loading (past splash screens)

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Back around to try a few things, is secret gold the only interior that messes w/ifruit or would another unselected do the same? BSluestacks crashes when LSC seems to actually be loading (past splash screens)
it seems to be unreliable, as some claim secret gold goes thru, then theres me who cant get it ever to come up. unselected interior is all ingame, and it even comes with arena war vehicles. im not sure what is really crashing it, as its just an outdated and broken app. i dont know if others would do it. its crashing for mainly 2 reasons. 1 car out of 10 wont allow lsc to work OR youre dirty duped.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Merging any car with a selectable interior color over a car without gives you “secret colors”
I always thought this secret ? gold was a big joke
I got super secret ? lime green in many cars ?‍♂️ ?????

Circular Pastry

Circular Pastry

Reaction score
Sin$
it seems to be unreliable, as some claim secret gold goes thru, then theres me who cant get it ever to come up. unselected interior is all ingame, and it even comes with arena war vehicles. im not sure what is really crashing it, as its just an outdated and broken app. i dont know if others would do it. its crashing for mainly 2 reasons. 1 car out of 10 wont allow lsc to work OR youre dirty duped.
I drove a car that was merged from my Issi, so it was definitely the gold. (I was curious if any other unselected int. would do it, but I guess we'll soon find out) LS loaded now, hoping to play around w/it a little more. It seems like I had issues from my character showing in the char2 slot (I think at one point, early on I deleted c1). Thanks for the quality yt channel brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register