Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Ripe

Reaction score
I just test and it's working as always. 9:5 put Yankton on Ratloader, 9:-1 preserve plate type including Yankton, and "" in place of plate text preserve plate text.
Really man? I tried on a shafter v12 with the “9””-1”, code and it put the San Andreas plate on is there something I’m doing wrong?

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really man? I tried on a shafter v12 with the “9””-1”, code and it put the San Andreas plate on is there something I’m doing wrong?
Must be bro. I said earlier - 1 to preserve the plate. Just same as you'd do to preserve arena headlights or whatever.....

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right , hello all...
1) I'm an absolute newbie to all this Charles business.
2) I have Charles v 4.2.8 ,fiddler and ifruit app all installed on PC running Windows 10
3) All I'd like to do is make a few custom plates with spaces in them i.e MR K , MISS K. Not looking to make Profane plates etc.
4) For the life of me I Can't get past ''Order not Sent'' . Prod.Rockstar Part not appearing in Charles??.. If anyone could spare a moment it would be greatly appreciated , I have read through thread , but understandably I hope I haven't got time to read 334 Pages at present . Regards

dimon2010han

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to work flawlessly about a year ago, now can't get it to work. When I use Win10 + iFruit App (on Win too) I can't freeze the order, it just goes through (I have breakpoints enabled before ordering). When I use Mac + iFruit App (on iPhone), the iFruit App crashes when I go to the vehicles (tried turning proxy off, reinstalling, choosing generic vehicle with no patriot smoke). Idk why it's such a pain in the *** to run it now. Any help?

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
sneaky R*, they removed the wheel option from I-fruit app if your car has Benny's.

for those who have problems, try to find an older version of Charles. that should solve your problems. I use version 3.11.6 and everything still works fine.

TMeister

Reaction score
Are you able to order something like back to stock [painted] wheels but without changing the default license plate the car came with? This is all I'm trying to do

Fortebot

Reaction score
Are you able to order something like back to stock [painted] wheels but without changing the default license plate the car came with? This is all I'm trying to do
Yeah you're able to look for code 9 and put a negative one after the 9

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got this to work again with bluestacks and proxycap. I can capture and edit the order just fine and the notification comes through to go to lsc. But when I go inside to process the order nothing shows up.

Miatto

Reaction score
Finally got this to work again with bluestacks and proxycap. I can capture and edit the order just fine and the notification comes through to go to lsc. But when I go inside to process the order nothing shows up.
Having the same problem at the moment...

Top Bottom