Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to make Charles work in my iPhone but it just doesn’t want to work. Any ideas ?

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to make Charles work in my iPhone but it just doesn’t want to work. Any ideas ?
Here are some troubleshooting tips I wrote that have helped people in the past. Note that I also use a second iOS device rather than Fiddler & Bluestacks.
  1. Make sure the phone & computer are on the same wifi
  2. Use Charles v3 instead of v4
  3. Install certificates on phone & computer. (Make sure they are activated for iOS devices)
  4. Add your computer's IP and "*rockstar*" to the SSL proxying settings
If orders are coming up as "unknown", that is most likely a security issue. Make sure you did steps 3 & 4 above correctly.

I also recommend only using insured vehicles that are already showing up in iFruit. If you can't get a car to show up, dupe it over one that does

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some troubleshooting tips I wrote that have helped people in the past. Note that I also use a second iOS device rather than Fiddler & Bluestacks.
  1. Make sure the phone & computer are on the same wifi
  2. Use Charles v3 instead of v4
  3. Install certificates on phone & computer. (Make sure they are activated for iOS devices)
  4. Add your computer's IP and "*rockstar*" to the SSL proxying settings
If orders are coming up as "unknown", that is most likely a security issue. Make sure you did steps 3 & 4 above correctly.

I also recommend only using insured vehicles that are already showing up in iFruit. If you can't get a car to show up, dupe it over one that does

Thanks a lot for your tips, I was finally able to make it work.

So it's impossible to put fresh new Yankton plates using this method? I was able to put green tint most of the time but the plates never sticks...

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Silly question but can we make changes to the codes via our iPhone directly when the order doesn’t process or do we have to do it on the pc ?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So it's impossible to put fresh new Yankton plates using this method? I was able to put green tint most of the time but the plates never sticks...
  1. Install certificates on phone & computer. (Make sure they are activated for iOS devices)
  2. Add your computer's IP and "*rockstar*" to the SSL proxying settings
Can you tell me how and where to go to add these two. The first two are done. I have installed the certificate on my iPhone but how can I do it on my laptop ?

And where is ssl proxy settings I have to add rockstar and IP address ??

I have an iPhone X and can’t see any options for adding the IP address ins ssl proxy settings

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nice! Yeah fresh new Yanktons are totally patched sadly. Even just keeping existing ones may also be patched on XB1.

Silly question but can we make changes to the codes via our iPhone directly when the order doesn’t process or do we have to do it on the pc ?
  1. Install certificates on phone & computer. (Make sure they are activated for iOS devices)
  2. Add your computer's IP and "*rockstar*" to the SSL proxying settings
Can you tell me how and where to go to add these two. The first two are done. I have installed the certificate on my iPhone but how can I do it on my laptop ?

And where is ssl proxy settings I have to add rockstar and IP address ??

I have an iPhone X and can’t see any options for adding the IP address ins ssl proxy settings
Not sure I get the first question. To edit the codes at all, yeah you have to use Charles, but you can of course make legit changes through iFruit too.
And that certificates stuff depends on your operating systems, updates, blah blah. So you’ll have to google it. It sounds harder than it is though. The SSL proxying settings are under one of the top tabs in Charles though

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Yeah fresh new Yanktons are totally patched sadly. Even just keeping existing ones may also be patched on XB1.
Yanktons can still be applied to the rat loader. This is useful if you have a color that you like but it doesn't have yanktons. You can merge the color onto the rat truck and apply yanktons to it, then merge back to the original car.

Also putting -1 for the plate still keeps the yanktons.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yanktons can still be applied to the rat loader. This is useful if you have a color that you like but it doesn't have yanktons. You can merge the color onto the rat truck and apply yanktons to it, then merge back to the original car.

Also putting -1 for the plate still keeps the yanktons.
On Xbox 1? That’s why I originally tried, was to use it for the new merge glitch. I couldn’t apply or keep Yanktons for the Rat Loader or Vader

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is pretty dope. Got green tinted windows, and patriot I guess, even though my crew has patriot. Is there a risk I am facing besides the obvious fact that I am doing a glitch? Is this easily detectable and I should stop right now? Thx...

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm.. I wonder what the difference would have been. What mod shop did you use? Just a regular old LSC?
Wow this is pretty dope. Got green tinted windows, and patriot I guess, even though my crew has patriot. Is there a risk I am facing besides the obvious fact that I am doing a glitch? Is this easily detectable and I should stop right now? Thx...
Glad to hear it. Nah, no one's been banned doing this as far as I know. It does seem like it would be easily detectable tbh, but R* doesn't seem to care to put in the effort to track it

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me if I can use the Charles thing on a galaxy s7?

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm.. I wonder what the difference would have been. What mod shop did you use? Just a regular old LSC?

Glad to hear it. Nah, no one's been banned doing this as far as I know. It does seem like it would be easily detectable tbh, but R* doesn't seem to care to put in the effort to track it
I did it in the arena modshop.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm getting this right, the only glitched thing we can get are green tinted windows? Yanktons are patched. Modded paintjobs are patched. Patriot smoke can be done with crew. So that's it? ;(

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it in the arena modshop.
Same. Put yanks , green tints, on the one that spawns with pure whites and merged it onto some others. Then. Hanged it and merged it with an issy for secret gold and had to put the plates and tints back on. Work fine.

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm getting this right, the only glitched thing we can get are green tinted windows? Yanktons are patched. Modded paintjobs are patched. Patriot smoke can be done with crew. So that's it? ;(
Pretty much. The good news is that Yanktons may still be working for the Rat truck, rat loader, & vader bike in the arena workshop according to Smooth & NYC. You can also put sports rims on special vehicles / aircraft if there is an "any vehicle any garage" glitch out. I've got a thread on that if you're curious.

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much. The good news is that Yanktons may still be working for the Rat truck, rat loader, & vader bike in the arena workshop according to Smooth & NYC. You can also put sports rims on special vehicles / aircraft if there is an "any vehicle any garage" glitch out. I've got a thread on that if you're curious.
Hey thx and can you link me to your post? Thanks!

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, what would you use for yanktons? 5 or -1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register