Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I almost feel like making a most on the main page like, "Hey R*! I know you love looking for glitches on this page! Well here's one -- nothing shows up in iFruit! Fix it! Thanks!" Haha

I thought about submitting a ticket on R* support, which would actually be seen but generally if it's not an issue that's affecting a majority of players it gets swept under the rug.

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys. I know there are the 5 car rims that you can put colored chrome on, but has anyone found a set for motorcycles? Does such a set exist?

imkaykayy

imkaykayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel so noob asking this question. But, I have SW, Charles, XB36Hazard Editor & iFruit. I’ve seen Benny’s wheels on a Jester Classic in my lobby on PS4 just a few hours ago, so I want to know how do I get Benny’s wheels on my JC? Please PM if you know a way.. thanks in advance..

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel so noob asking this question. But, I have SW, Charles, XB36Hazard Editor & iFruit. I’ve seen Benny’s wheels on a Jester Classic in my lobby on PS4 just a few hours ago, so I want to know how do I get Benny’s wheels on my JC? Please PM if you know a way.. thanks in advance..
That was most likely done with a SP2MP glitch a while back. The car has existed since the last DLC and all someone had to do was keep it in the MOC until it was released. Benny's wheels can't be done with ifruit and charles.

cisco408ca

cisco408ca

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone. I haven't played in almost a year. I was wondering if the motor upgrades are still unlockable with charles? Or is it patched? Just don't wanna go through all the trouble if it is.

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help please, I’ve tried doing it via the deceive and Charles method but all the orders I get in Charles don’t show up like OP picture it just says unknown when I expand the rockstar in Charles?, also tried using Charles and iFruit app on Windows 10 with fiddler but nothing is being recorded at all

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Everyone. I haven't played in almost a year. I was wondering if the motor upgrades are still unlockable with charles? Or is it patched? Just don't wanna go through all the trouble if it is.
Yeah, this google doc has a good summary of the options. Yanktons are mostly patched with Charles, and "10":"4" for superclear windows is also an option.
Can someone help please, I’ve tried doing it via the deceive and Charles method but all the orders I get in Charles don’t show up like OP picture it just says unknown when I expand the rockstar in Charles?, also tried using Charles and iFruit app on Windows 10 with fiddler but nothing is being recorded at all
That's probably a security issue. If you search my posts in this thread I gave a little more detail earlier, but basically you need to download the Charles certificates for your computer, device, and then add *rockstar* to the SSL proxying settings

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this google doc has a good summary of the options. Yanktons are mostly patched with Charles, and "10":"4" for superclear windows is also an option.

That's probably a security issue. If you search my posts in this thread I gave a little more detail earlier, but basically you need to download the Charles certificates for your computer, device, and then add *rockstar* to the SSL proxying settings
EDIT: I’ve added both certificates to phone,computer and also added *rockstar* to ssl proxy but it’s still showing as unknown in Charles when I send an order

Last edited:
Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: I’ve added both certificates to phone,computer and also added *rockstar* to ssl proxy but it’s still showing as unknown in Charles when I send an order
Also it’s not letting me sing into ifuit most of the time

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also it’s not letting me sing into ifuit most of the time
Hmmm... It sounds like it must still be getting blocked for some reason, but I'm not sure what that would be? If your device is an iPhone/Pad, I know you have to install the certificate and then also enable it under Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. I dunno what's wrong if you've done that too though :confused:

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... It sounds like it must still be getting blocked for some reason, but I'm not sure what that would be? If your device is an iPhone/Pad, I know you have to install the certificate and then also enable it under Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. I dunno what's wrong if you've done that too though :confused:
I tried again today and it worked. I’m guessing it just may have been a problem with ifuit app it’s self yesterday that’s why it wouldn’t work, thanks for the help

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, this is a much more streamlined & quick way to mod the Mule & Pounder. (It looks long because I added more detail :wink:) It doesn't work for the Speedo b/c you can't buy one from Warstock, but that would be kinda boring to mod anyway tbh.

Founders: Captain Pocky with big help from electricwun

To Charles mod a Mule or Pounder Custom:
1.) Glitch the Mule Custom/Pounder Custom into a Nightclub garage B2-B4 (This glitch currently works)
2.) Move a car that is currently showing up in iFruit to a Nightclub garage B2-B4
3.) Sell the car that was left in the Mule/Pounder spot
4.) Buy a new Mule/Pounder over the car from Step 2 (It will give you the nightclub's normal car slots as options)
5.) When it arrives, drive the new Mule/Pounder outside
6.) (Potentially optional) Go back in the garage and get in the original Mule/Pounder. Change one thing, then select "Exit garage". After loading outside, return the vehicle to storage with the interaction menu
7.) Go back inside and drive the new Mule/Pounder out (it will now look like the original)
8.) Open up Charles, change "1" to 1945374990 for the mule or 1653666139 for the pounder and change "vehicle" to 0. Then increment "0" by +1 and "vehicle" by +1 until you get a text to process an order for the Mule/Pounder
9.) Walk back inside to the garage with the original. Get in and process the order :smile:
10.) Return the modded Mule/Pounder to storage. It will overwrite the one from step 7

To return the modded Mule/Pounder to its original spot (This also works for the Speedo):
1.) Steal a street car
2.) Park it in your MOC
3.) Drive it back out and blow it up
4.) Drive the modded Mule/Pounder out of the nightclub
5.) Change outfit to force a save (orange circle at the bottom right or just wait a few min)
6.) Quit out of GTA and reload. The Mule/Pounder will now be back in its original spot

I think the trick is that the Mule/Pounder/Speedo's spot has to be empty when you try to merge them
i can get the order to come through but when i got to use the order it isnt there

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can get the order to come through but when i got to use the order it isnt there
Is there more than one mule/pounder in the nightclub garages when you try? Basically you just want the original in the garage and the dupe waiting outside the garage when you process the order on the original. If that's not the problem, I have heard some people have had luck after repeating steps 5 & 6 a few times

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there more than one mule/pounder in the nightclub garages when you try? Basically you just want the original in the garage and the dupe waiting outside the garage when you process the order on the original. If that's not the problem, I have heard some people have had luck after repeating steps 5 & 6 a few times
The order comes through the and gives me the text then when I go to process it the process order button isn't there and I can't move it back into its slot either it just stays there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register