Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding' started by WTFox, Jan 29, 2014 with 6,100 replies and 782,698 views.

1. amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2 PS3 GTA5 HOSTER

Ratings:
    obviously not lol, but what I'm asking is how did people get the yankton spot in the first place? Transferred over from last gen, or glitched somehow?

2. kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Modded with a mod menu on last gen ans transfered over

• Like Like x 1
  3. llcubell

llcubell Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I got mine from a friend via GCTF, if you got yours back when there was a glitch for it then I'm guessing that's why. Likely why people are having problems... if not, then I'm at a loss lol.

4. kingkiller99991

Ratings:
    the order for planes ware comming through but now they wont come through at all

5. BUDDERCHEF420

BUDDERCHEF420 Newbie

Ratings:
    no i meant you can paint the car and change the rims

6. BUDDERCHEF420

BUDDERCHEF420 Newbie

Ratings:

if someone could give me any ideas with the existing drive out of facility glitch, would be appreciated. i been leaving the aircraft outside n merge with friend and drive out with rh8 to be able to park the aircraft in a garage instead of the dupe glitch for retros that go straight in moc, then i pull vehicle out of moc and drive into garage and place car over aircraft to transfer it to moc. after that i fly aircraft tinto hangar that is full of course. i am able to get notification to bring aircraft to lsc to have my order fulfilled but havent had luck w that yet. i even merged again to get aircraft out of moc and back into garage which should be the original after i bring first one to hangar. then ill merge again but pull the aircraft from hangar and bring that car to garage to put over original aircraft in garage so it swaps it to my hangar...still not able to process order. it could be possible its a dirty dupe why it wont process but i even used one thats fresh. im on xb1. thanks in advance.

7. Castle_7

Castle_7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not coming through as in you never receive an in-game text to process the order? If so are you able to get orders on cars to go through?

I haven't been able to process the order on aircraft I already own no matter where the original is. Buying over or overwriting (pegasus) a car in hanger works much more reliably.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. DILUSI

DILUSI Newbie

Ratings:
    ok im hear, iv made it. iv read so much iv had finally got my Charles running thanks to you guys for explaining everything and also thanks for you guys who has asked many of the questions I was needing. (got to love that search button) but im kinda wanting to know what should I do if I have a car that not showing up in ifruit (lampadti felon)? i reset my laptop, called out other cars, went in moc and avenger, had it impounded and run threw the insurance, im out of whats left in the 2 days trying this car to show up in ifruit..is there anything I can get from you experience ones to help get this done.. sorry for making this so long

9. amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2 PS3 GTA5 HOSTER

Ratings:
    Usually painting the car or making other changes at the LSC will make it show up.

10. DILUSI

DILUSI Newbie

Ratings:
    k changed everything but paint , ill give it a shot ty

• Like Like x 1
  11. DILUSI

DILUSI Newbie

Ratings:
    made the car back to stock
    took the car back to stock, blew it up, still not getting it to show up. I guess their are some street cars that cant be updated on the list.

12. kingkiller99991

Ratings:
    yeah can get normal cars just not aircraft anymore

13. BUDDERCHEF420

BUDDERCHEF420 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok good to know, i am still able to get the message in game to process my order but haven troubles gettin the aircraft that has the order to be fulfilled. u got any ideas killer?

14. Castle_7

Castle_7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Interesting...occasionally I have to cycle through all the vehicle positions more than once with different order numbers to get a text but besides that it's been pretty consistent.

15. BUDDERCHEF420

BUDDERCHEF420 Newbie

Ratings:
    also if you put an order thru ifruit say vehicle 1 will say vehicle 0 in charles so if u push thru some of ur cars in ifruit you will also find lets say vehicle 2 in ifruit itll says vehicle 3 in charles therefore u know that one of your hidden vehicles not showing in ifruit is vehicle #2 and you can order w your vehicle id. just another way to not have to keep cycling through all the different vehicles more then once.

16. Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It’s not showing up in iFruit at all? I can think of a few possible options you might try depending on the circumstances. First drive 10 normal cars in and out of a garage to clean out your iFruit, then drive the lampadati out of its garage.

1.) If a Buffalo shows up in iFruit, it’s probably the Lampadati, just change the vehicle hex “1” to the Lampadati’s. My Caracara strangely showed up as a Buffalo like this
    2.) If the total number of cars decreases by 1, it might be the Lampadati. Try incrementing the “vehicle” number from 0-9, adding +1 to “0” each time
    3.) If nothing happens, I guess the car may not be linked to a garage spot somehow. Like maybe if you had a plane still linked to the hanger in your garage and you bought the car over it. In that case you could try buying a new Lampadati over a random RH8 in your garage

I think it’d be weird for it to just be a specifc car that doesn’t show up in iFruit

17. kingkiller99991

Ratings:
    i have this problem with my deluxo i have even duped it

18. DILUSI

DILUSI Newbie

Ratings:
    iv tried everything even payed for a new one and still it doesn't show up, if anyone could try the car out if they ever run past one just to see if it pops up on the list then we would know some of these cars aren't listed

19. Ojii

Ojii Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello I am new to the forum and I do not know if I post in the right section.

I'm having a problem when I want to log in to iFruit on my iPhone and have applied the proxy. iFruit asks me to "check my internet connection" or "that the list of countries could not be displayed". I can not connect and go to the LSC.

I tested under iOs, Android, Bluestack, NoxPlayer, Win10 and I still have the same problem .. do you have an idea friends?

Thank you for your answers:wink::wink:

20. Cliffy05

Cliffy05 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you using the loopback tool and fidler4 on windows 10? It won't work without those.