• Thread starter Gazaaaa
  • Start date
  • Views 7,298
Gazaaaa

Gazaaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i go to ifruit, Then click LSC my app ends & says app has stopped working, Any ideas, I have cleared data & cache but no luck, Proper sh*te, I wanna colour my nero wheels lol, Any help/Ideas is appreciated, I've looked on Support but no answers.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time i go to ifruit, Then click LSC my app ends & says app has stopped working, Any ideas, I have cleared data & cache but no luck, Proper sh*te, I wanna colour my nero wheels lol, Any help/Ideas is appreciated, I've looked on Support but no answers.
I'm going to copy and paste the fix Rockstar posted awhile back. Go ahead and try it and see if it works.

ROCKSTAR SUPPORT FIX:

We have received reports of iFruit crashing. Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
· Load into GTA Online.
· Go to your Garage and get in the last vehicle you modified.
· Take this vehicle to any Los Santos Customs
· Place different modifications on the vehicle and exit Los Santos
· Re-enter the iFruit app.

Upvote 0
Gazaaaa

Gazaaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you & il try now, But last car i modded was the nero, And it did that, I give a go i just restarted GTA Online, Gonna follow the instructions now.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you & il try now, But last car i modded was the nero, And it did that, I give a go i just restarted GTA Online, Gonna follow the instructions now.
Alright, let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll try looking for another method.

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No luck bro 
I guess it's android, I've sent email & on play store to them
I was reading online, many people were having problems with their iPhones and iPads as well. Seems like a bug in their app. I'll try looking for another solution. If I find one I'll post it here.

Upvote 0
chairsniffa

chairsniffa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my phone is hit or miss, pretty sure its on rockstars side. Mine comes and goes, sometimes i go to plate selection and none of my custom plates are there.. other times works just fine. ordered another plate today no issue.

I suggest just trying again in a bit tbh

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was reading online, many people were having problems with their iPhones and iPads as well. Seems like a bug in their app. I'll try looking for another solution. If I find one I'll post it here.
This problem with ifruit is generally due to certain cars not being set up correctly on their end. The upgraded Specter was one vehicle that would/will cause problems; there is a thread somewhere about it, but the best solution I found was to open the app, let it crash, then go and drive 11 older cars out & back in your garage(s).
The app will then probably start to work.. until you try to use it on whichever car made it crash in the first place, lol.
It's the same way on my iPhone and my wife's Andriod, and just about everyone else I know of that uses the app has had the same issues.

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
This problem with ifruit is generally due to certain cars not being set up correctly on their end. The upgraded Specter was one vehicle that would/will cause problems; there is a thread somewhere about it, but the best solution I found was to open the app, let it crash, then go and drive 11 older cars out & back in your garage(s).
The app will then probably start to work.. until you try to use it on whichever car made it crash in the first place, lol.
It's the same way on my iPhone and my wife's Andriod, and just about everyone else I know of that uses the app has had the same issues.

That's how I got my iFruit working again, drove 10 old cars out(really old, cars that were in the game from the beginning) then drove out my Nero. I had to do this after the Bikers update as well, there were some bikes that geeked iFuit out as well.

Rockstar should really just shitcan that garbage app, and just let us do the same stuff on the Social Club.

Upvote 0
MrGoldfishYoutube

MrGoldfishYoutube

Reaction score
Sin$
find out the current version of the ifruit app and find an older version manually on Google and then download the app and install it. thats just an idea i thought of.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register