• Thread starter c0nzyyyLC
  • Start date
  • Views 2,379
C

c0nzyyyLC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you've been banned, what I personally recommend you do is take your disk down too your local game and trade it in they have a deal on where if you trade fifa12 in you get batman arkham city for 4.99. R.I.P Fifa, was a good 21 days run. Time too move on and spread my sorry *** wings like a butterfly.

Keirenn

Keirenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realise you can play head to head, clubs, manager mode and alot more online/offline apart from ultimate team.

Also its your own fault for doing it on YOUR master account, if you was smart you would of SE'd the online chat and got another code on a second account.

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't sign in to the EA servers what so ever.

Any help?

I also want to go on the live chat, but can't find how to get on it?

I'm going to literally beg them and demand loads of stuff due to being banned for an invalid reason. :wink:

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Any help?

I'm going to literally beg them and demand loads of stuff due to being banned for an invalid reason. :wink:

http://support.ea.com/app/ask/accountType/1

choose fifa 12 etc etc and then you will see the button: Live chat

ps: your banned dont think they will unban you, i got banned 2 sec ago.... :frown:

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realise you can play head to head, clubs, manager mode and alot more online/offline apart from ultimate team.

Also its your own fault for doing it on YOUR master account, if you was smart you would of SE'd the online chat and got another code on a second account.

yes but they can track all the trading s**t so that is how I got banned but IDC it's what happens.I knew that there was a big chance I would be banned.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Any help?

Tried that myself, doesn't work, you can't get in contact with whoevers in charge of bans.

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I try and get on the web app, and it says my login details are incorrect, when they're not at all.

i wouldn't mind if i could get on the web app to transfer but if you cant this is s***.

And i'm not starting again.

May get a new xbox for chirstmas guys

Just make a new account?

Put xbox live on that one.

Strikes

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if i got banned but i traded it in for £30 towards MW3. I have another copy in my house which is my cusons so if i want to play it i still can.

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has not been confirmed that this is a permanent ban btw. The last one they did was a 72 hour ban.

T

THE PREZIDENT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has not been confirmed that this is a permanent ban btw. The last one they did was a 72 hour ban.
True, but the idiots at costumer support are just adding more fuel to the fire. First they they tell me that its permanent ban, from all EA games. Then its a month ban and now it depends after the matter is reviewed. I'm fine with 72 hrs seeing battlefield 3 is around the corner.

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but the idiots at costumer support are just adding more fuel to the fire. First they they tell me that its permanent ban, from all EA games. Then its a month ban and now it depends after the matter is reviewed. I'm fine with 72 hrs seeing battlefield 3 is around the corner.

I will be annoyed if it's not a perma ban, I've just bought new xbox live lol

I suppose I would get all of my coins back.

A

adziii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Jack_dewhurst Jack Dewhurst

@@LeeStinton32 just email e.a they unbanned me pretty stupid aren't they not our fault they can't make a game properly
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

default_profile_1_normal.png

@TripIePlay Naah find it funny it was there fault for the glitch being there got my acc back now :wink:
2 hours ago http://twitter.com/#

default_profile_1_normal.png

@TheRealGraoully have you seen how many people have done it some of my mates aren't banned ?​

Top Bottom
Login
Register