What's new

Solved If your dupe car has different number plates can you sell them at once?

G

GTA_question_asker

Reaction score
If my dupe car has a different number plate can I sell them back to back?
What will happened if I sell 40 dupe cars straight away?

V

Vrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my dupe car has a different number plate can I sell them back to back?
What will happened if I sell 40 dupe cars straight away?
You'll still get detected for selling a car in general, the different plates don't make a difference, selling 40 straight away will shoot you up the dupe detect levels bro check out the thread about it

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Just go for it bro
Sell till you cant sell no more
The worst that will happen is you can sell one a day?
950k a day is still good enough baring that your selling fully upgraded elegey retro custons

V

Vrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go for it bro
Sell till you cant sell no more
The worst that will happen is you can sell one a day?
950k a day is still good enough baring that your selling fully upgraded elegey retro custons
Pretty sure you don't wanna be on the repeat offenders level.... plus the max you can actually sell a day is 30

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Pretty sure you don't wanna be on the repeat offenders level.... plus the max you can actually sell a day is 30
I've been stuck on 3 every 30hour limit for months now and I've continuesly hit my limit lots of times.
The way I see it do a mass sell get everything you want and then you don't need nothing anymore really.
I'm happy with 3 sales tbh I've got garages full of oppressors from the last DM glitch all sell for nice 1.5 to 2mil each. (Some are mid upgraded)
But ye anyways if you can get what you want from 30 40 sales then why not :smile:
Some people have different opinions and that's fine because we all have valid points it's what that person selling the cars wants.

G

GTA_question_asker

Reaction score
I've been stuck on 3 every 30hour limit for months now and I've continuesly hit my limit lots of times.
The way I see it do a mass sell get everything you want and then you don't need nothing anymore really.
I'm happy with 3 sales tbh I've got garages full of oppressors from the last DM glitch all sell for nice 1.5 to 2mil each. (Some are mid upgraded)
But ye anyways if you can get what you want from 30 40 sales then why not :smile:
Some people have different opinions and that's fine because we all have valid points it's what that person selling the cars wants.
whats the worse that can happen? 1 car every 30h for 9 months? and rn I'm doing 2 cars every 60 minutes every 30h and 8 cars every 30h... can I speed up the processes in any way?

H

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Worst case scenario

1 sale every 30 hours
Lose access to custom license plates
And could prevent you from doing some future glitches as we've seen before worked for some who weren't detected and didn't for the detected.
Tbh tho I'm not sure coz I'm detected but I'm still able to do all glitches that have been out

N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
whats the worse that can happen? 1 car every 30h for 9 months? and rn I'm doing 2 cars every 60 minutes every 30h and 8 cars every 30h... can I speed up the processes in any way?
Yeah man.. you can sell up to four an hour... I also have one account on the super baddie list:wink: I have about 1 month to go selling one car a day....
I own everything in the game fully upgraded... plus about $40 million...
Plus 240 elegy retro customs in garages of both characters... so you can come out on top if you oversell...
The issue I have had with it is I never have enough space to dupe more selling only one per day....so my advice to you is .... slow and steady wins the race... I get it you want to come out on top because we never know when the next glitch will be released:wink: it's your choice really... it can work for you either way:wink: cheers

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
I'll compare the two possible scenarios for you.

Go big:
30 > 10 > 8 > 6 > 9 > 9 > 9 > 2 > 1........
Total after 30 days = ~100 mil
Total after 60 days= ~124 mil

Follow the suggested method:
8 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 7 > 6........
Total after 30 days= 147 mil
Total after 60 days= 290 mil

G

GTA_question_asker

Reaction score
Yeah man.. you can sell up to four an hour... I also have one account on the super baddie list:wink: I have about 1 month to go selling one car a day....
I own everything in the game fully upgraded... plus about $40 million...
Plus 240 elegy retro customs in garages of both characters... so you can come out on top if you oversell...
The issue I have had with it is I never have enough space to dupe more selling only one per day....so my advice to you is .... slow and steady wins the race... I get it you want to come out on top because we never know when the next glitch will be released:wink: it's your choice really... it can work for you either way:wink: cheers

So I can sell upto 4 an hour now? 1 car every 15 min or all at once?

Top Bottom