If you help me, I will help you.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Torch, Jul 3, 2009 with 14 replies and 397 views.

1. Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To Mods/Admins. If you are going to delete this thread will you at least send me a pm letting me know what rule I have broken. I have read the rules and I do not see how in any way shape or form that this thread is breaking the rules. I have in no way shape or form took buisness away from your site, I have not advertised another site, I have not put anyone down or flamed anyone.

Now to the basics. I am starting up an old clan I had back in the H2 days. Before you leave here me out. There will be benefits to joining the clan. Before we get to the benefits let me give you a little bit of information. The clan itself is called Know No Limits (KnL).

Here are some reasons for you to join.

Just for joining I will help you level your account up.

You do not have to change your GT or symbol unless you want to.

If you do change your GT to ex. KnL Chaos. I will guarentee you a 50.

If you want to change your symbol our colors will be Orange, White, and Steel.

4 players from the Clan will be on our MLG Team. I will pay the cost for tournaments and get us into tournaments. If we take things seriously, depending on how good we are I will take us to an MLG event to either spectate or compete.

For recruiting players there will be other benefits that I will not Mention on here.

The only thing I ask is that if you join you put either Know No Limits in your Bio or Motto.

If you are interested or there is something else you would like to know just post.

My GT = Sadisstick (soon to be KnL)

2. iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will put know no limits in my bio if u get me to a 50 my gt w3t4rd3d m0nk3y

3. OP
    Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

I will get a 50 for dedicated members... I can;t get every person that puts that in their bio a 50. It would take to much to do that... I have to have time to practice MLG also and for Bungie Day coming up. That's my main focus right now although i will play with you and help you level up if you keep it in ur bio and stay a part of the clan but i can't guarentee a 50 for putting KnL in ur bio.

4. YuNgxJaBBaWoCkY

YuNgxJaBBaWoCkY Newbie

Ratings:
  5. KwikKilla

KwikKilla Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey, I will join, is there like a website too. I'll add you and I put KnL in my motto

6. OP
    Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Awesome! i accepted ur F/R. and at this point no and i can't advertise on here when i do make one. I will discuss all of those things with you over xbl.

Thanx Jabbowocky! ill add u on my Sadisstick tag

7. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Blessed VIP

Ratings:
    im in add my Gt
    its in my sig

8. OP
    Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

I already have you on my F/L lol

9. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll join up. I already have 2 50's (going to be 3 if I can stop getting obj in LW) so I don't need your help ranking up. I just want a serious clan with decent members. I have friends that are very good as well and I'm sure will join with me if you take this clan seriously, I can help out on a lot of things (website, advertisement, tourny invites, etc.) Just add F4 eternal

10. OP
    Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

Sounds good! You can help me run the clan if you are serious. I haven't done anything but recruit the ppl thats posted so far cuz i want to get some good members before i start with everything but yeah I will add you

Is anyone else interested?

11. z Fantasy z

z Fantasy z Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm interested. Would you be able to help me level up 1 or 2 levels? 46 to a 48? GT:eEnix

12. _AcE

_AcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im interested but idoubt we could play much matchmaking and such together cause i be living in australia.

13. Cheeto

Cheeto Newbie

Ratings:
    add Sneaky P3NGUIN. I already have you on Xmplify but I can't find your new gt on xbox live.

14. JaSoN iZz MLG

JaSoN iZz MLG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im in I can change my GT anytime you want ....add Jason Ripz it. Im a 50 in lone wolves and clutch 95% of the time. I need help getting some 50z tongiht if you could help me. I can do it alone, just want a good legit or cheating team, doesnt matter. thanks though

15. OP
    Torch

Torch Enthusiast

Ratings:

Yeah i changed my GT...

New GT = Torch mmmmmmwmm