What's new

Discussion If you haven't done the RuneSpan yet....

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You should really do The Runespan, it's incredible xp. I was at 30 runecrafting, went in there, half an hour later had 45 runecrafting.

Not to mention Runecrafting can be an amazing skill for money once you get a high level in it.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been meaning to try it, but for the past few weeks (and for the next couple) I've been swamped with finals, track, etc. My question is: how interesting is it? Is it pretty repetitive/does it get boring quickly?

Once summer hits, I'll have to give it a shot after I finish getting full void.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been meaning to try it, but for the past few weeks (and for the next couple) I've been swamped with finals, track, etc. My question is: how interesting is it? Is it pretty repetitive/does it get boring quickly?

Well what I like about it, is there's really not much to do. You get some essence from this thing. Then you siphon runes from things around the area. It's basically, get your stuff, click on it, and afk. Super easy leveling.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, Runespan is actually a very fun way of training your Runecrafting. Better than running halfway across Runescape to find a Ruin for the Rune you're crafting. It's not really boring, since most of the time you're not paying attention. Your character does all the work for you pretty much, just start siphoning and then do something else and check back in every couple mins to check if the thing has ran out.

Faffy

Faffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great for xp pretty boring though (as all runecrafting is) at like 63 now from it

You can pretty much afk it.

i got a bot for it i put it in a special spot i almost get 110k an hour from it :smile:

^ I'm F2P

Too many letters

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great for xp pretty boring though (as all runecrafting is) at like 63 now from it

You can pretty much afk it.
i got a bot for it i put it in a special spot i almost get 110k an hour from it :smile:

K

KatSank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro RuneSpan is a bot from EpicBot which you will need to pay around 30M RSGP for...Otherwise you can just use the Free RuneSpan.

Top Bottom
Login
Register