What's new

Discussion If you "End Game", does that game count towards rank?

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you choose to end the game instead of losing the game, will your stats count towards your rank? I know that your actual stats will change but I'm talking about the symbol. Crossed bones, skull, etc.

Hitman10

Hitman10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one has a definite answer, but i think it goes against you, even if you get disconnected i believe it hurts your stats.

MrClaymoar

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not count because if you have the option to "end game" that means your in a custom game, if your in a custom game it does not count.

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not count because if you have the option to "end game" that means your in a custom game, if your in a custom game it does not count.
I thought custom games counted, just not as much. Because I've gotten tick marks from my customs that I've played trying to do the EE.

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Custom games DO count I went from Blue Eyed Skull to Blued Eyed Skull with knife in custom mode.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm, I do not think they count because you could get 100000 kills and no downs and just end the game and have a 100000/0 kills/downs ratio.

adilux

adilux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, please delete this post by me, (I read the original post wrong)

Top Bottom
Login
Register