What's new

Discussion If you "End Game", does that game count towards rank?

D

Defeat

Baka
Reaction score
If you choose to end the game instead of losing the game, will your stats count towards your rank? I know that your actual stats will change but I'm talking about the symbol. Crossed bones, skull, etc.

H

Hitman10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has a definite answer, but i think it goes against you, even if you get disconnected i believe it hurts your stats.

E

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reaction score
Im pretty sure it's the same.

M

MrClaymoar

I Like Bacon
Reaction score
It does not count because if you have the option to "end game" that means your in a custom game, if your in a custom game it does not count.

D

Defeat

Baka
Reaction score
It does not count because if you have the option to "end game" that means your in a custom game, if your in a custom game it does not count.
I thought custom games counted, just not as much. Because I've gotten tick marks from my customs that I've played trying to do the EE.

S

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score

Custom games DO count I went from Blue Eyed Skull to Blued Eyed Skull with knife in custom mode.

X

xl Console Ban lx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, I do not think they count because you could get 100000 kills and no downs and just end the game and have a 100000/0 kills/downs ratio.

A

adilux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry, please delete this post by me, (I read the original post wrong)

Top Bottom