• Start date
  • Views 998
IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you could make a new gun for Modern Warfare, what gun would it be? Would it be a SMG, LMG, ASSAULT, SHOTGUN, PISTOL, etc.. What is the damage, name, attachments, and what it looks like. Don't make it ridicoulus though. Make it sound real.

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would make it a LMG. Damage would be 1, but it would be an AMAZING rate of fire (P90 RF) with low recoil. Relatively good accuracy (like M4AI accuracy). You would need to use full auto to do good.

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a gun, but I would make a Thermal scope that could see past thin walls.

S

SchwingMS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gravesc987 said:
I would make a sniper that always has one shot kills.
Agreed. Or bring back the kar from Cod2. 1 shot kill bolt action with iron sight? Hell yeah.

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A gun that shoots nukes(stole my idea prfection lol)
with the rate of fire of akimbo p90s

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd make grenade launcher that shoots in full auto, has a 100 round clip, and fire AC 130 bombshells and has a mini vulcan attachment where the n00b tube would be.

IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Id make a gun called the Model 1887 that is really overpowered and then gets patched but not fully and then gets fully patched. Oh wait thats already a gun!

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on second thought, I might just make an ACR with stopping power similar to this-
DeathStar3.jpg

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to make a realistic flamethrower. It won't burn out after shooting for three seconds like on WaW, but it sure as hell won't be overpowered.

I'd make the damage okay because it IS flames hitting you, but it can't be long range. You also could be able to pick up gas for it with scavenger, for a longer clip. I'd still keep it infinite ammo on it though like on WaW because if it didn't the ammo would be wasted too fast.

Attachments for it could also be a longer clip, less reload times, longer range, more damage.. etc. I think it might work out well, but you would have to get it at one of the highest levels.

IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Coffee said:
I would like to make a realistic flamethrower. It won't burn out after shooting for three seconds like on WaW, but it sure as hell won't be overpowered.

I'd make the damage okay because it IS flames hitting you, but it can't be long range. You also could be able to pick up gas for it with scavenger, for a longer clip. I'd still keep it infinite ammo on it though like on WaW because if it didn't the ammo would be wasted too fast.

Attachments for it could also be a longer clip, less reload times, longer range, more damage.. etc. I think it might work out well, but you would have to get it at one of the highest levels.

Best idea so far.

Top Bottom
Login
Register