• Thread starter Smarrgasm
  • Start date
  • Views 517
Smarrgasm

Smarrgasm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice that IF Suarez has gone down 100k overnight? i bought him 375k last night and nows hes selling below 300k. If theres anyone with a lot of coins theres probably a really easy price lock ability on him to make almost 50k a pop.

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. IF Aguero and any other IF that has an UP will drop drastically.

Smarrgasm

Smarrgasm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet. I wish i had known about this. I just lost 100k on a player i used like 5 times. What a waste.

iTrejo

iTrejo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soo glad i unloaded my suarez, nani and aguero yesterday then...

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its the fact the only 1's that were up were going for that price and during the day more people put it up for the proper rate?

I never buy after 10pm as a lot of people have gone off and a lot of the prices are higher than during the day.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its the fact the only 1's that were up were going for that price and during the day more people put it up for the proper rate?

I never buy after 10pm as a lot of people have gone off and a lot of the prices are higher than during the day.

What? after 10pm nobody is online so you can win amazing bids

GarySnapr

GarySnapr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After 10pm, not a load of people are on, meaning there's no-one to put players up. So if someone sees only a few, perhaps IF Suarez for 375k, they'll buy him seeing as there's only a few up, and their in desperate need.

Top Bottom
Login
Register