What's new

Discussion If Premium Edition really coming out soon then GTA 5 is ruined. (May not be real)

• Thread starter JamesP1232
  • Start date
  • Views 1,539
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamesP1232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For these why it is ruined because

All the DLC was installed in the game will require to have Premium (NOT 100% REAL BUT IT MIGHT BE)

If you're not Premium then you're unable to use any DLC vehicles or your bunker/facility (NOT 100% REAL BUT IT MIGHT BE)

How do I know DLC require Premium?
Well for some reason Battlefield have a premium and most of the DLC are premium or paidable

By the way Since rockstar promised us they won't adding a paidable DLC via the rockstar support but they lied. and broken their promise
I do believe that rockstar need money in order to support GTA running. Either way Domain host, Servers, and Data Store cost alot of money
What will happen if they run out of money.

And no I don't watch videos about some new dlc in youtube. All they do is clickbait and troll

So I'm pretty sure Premium Edition may be fake but I am sure (Either way Rockstar never upload that stuff in Amazon Only they upload the game and not some Bundle or some DLC paidable)

By the way I dont want any trouble. I'm just a friendly. I am not sure if this is the right Category to post topic.

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
Word on the street is that it is the same GTA 5 like the one we all play already, but it comes with the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack only.

NO NEW CONTENT!!!!
NO PREMIUM ONLY CONTENT!!!!

Same game but with a little bit of **** for noobs to gain if they buy it.

Last edited:
T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
The premium edition will likely not include any real extras that we do not already have access to for free.

Rockstar have said on multiple occasions that they will release only free DLC for this game but offer certain items such as in game cash to those who are willing to purchase shark cards. Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that this will not change but as of late, we have seen items such as the criminal enterprise starter pack being added so it is fair to assume that this will be one of the things included with purchase in the premium edition.

If rockstar want to keep their cash cow earning they won't rock the boat too soon and with RDR2 still half a year away, I personally feel that they won't change their winning mantra any time before then.

If anything, apart from the Criminal Starter pack, the premium edition could also feature all DLC vehicles in story mode as well as any other online perks but I would highly doubt that there would be any kind of pay to win scenario in terms of online mode, or that anything already given to us would suddenly become restricted.

Last edited:
I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
It was confirmed by a reliable source premium edition is just gta with the criminal enterprise starter pack go look at kotaku

F

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
It was confirmed by a reliable source premium edition is just gta with the criminal enterprise starter pack go look at kotaku
premium pack
comes with
tinfoil for your buttcheeks
a sit sticker on your gun to turn off your weapon projectiles
sliced tires on any car your in making it impossible to drive
oh and overtime your using your cellphone or pc your money start to decrease by 1000 per second for however long your aft
i hear if you try to solo a lobby for 36hrs straight the cop will come and clap you for aft

tune into the radio dial on youtube for more tinfoil biscuits hopefully that mrbossftw guy can host six house party at his mom hotel spot with his fake t20 he duped in the last gen

M

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from what I hear Rockstar is making half a billion a year from shark cards. they can literally give the game away for free and still make money from people playing the game.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
The premium edition will likely not include any real extras that we do not already have access to for free.

Rockstar have said on multiple occasions that they will release only free DLC for this game but offer certain items such as in game cash to those who are willing to purchase shark cards. Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that this will not change but as of late, we have seen items such as the criminal enterprise starter pack being added so it is fair to assume that this will be one of the things included with purchase in the premium edition.

If rockstar want to keep their cash cow earning they won't rock the boat too soon and with RDR2 still half a year away, I personally feel that they won't change their winning mantra any time before then.

If anything, apart from the Criminal Starter pack, the premium edition could also feature all DLC vehicles in story mode as well as any other online perks but I would highly doubt that there would be any kind of pay to win scenario in terms of online mode, or that anything already given to us would suddenly become restricted.
Back in the day, the collectors edition came with exclusive weapons and vehicles. I'm sure they'll add something to it for the simple reason that premium edition is £60, whereas a used copy of the regular edition is probably £10-15. Other than enduring a longer wait to install with the regular version, there would be no real reason to drop the extra cash.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Here’s an article I found on the subject:

After reading I don’t think there is going to be anything out of the ordinary attached to this....
The article states the video resolution may be updated. In addition it mentions the criminal enterprise starter pack. In my opinion I don’t think that this is anything but a repackaging of the same product. They are just using a new way to market GTA V in order to keep people interested while RDR2 is delayed yet again:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom