1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

If my gamerscore gets Reset can I?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by SacredJUICE, Feb 3, 2010 with 7 replies and 1,848 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredJUICE

SacredJUICE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If i make a back up copy just like if your bout to get suspened then u can use the backup copy to play on is it the same for gamerscore if i got reset in 2days could i use backup copy to play and still have the same gamerscore?

2. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Contributor

Ratings:
    If you were offline then yes, but if you wanted to go online at all then you would have a reset gamerscore because its saved on LIVE servers!

3. The Yes Man

The Yes Man Newbie

Ratings:
  4. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Contributor

Ratings:
    Thats what you get for violating the TOS of xbox LIVE, you accept the responsibility of modifing your account and thats the consequence.

5. David7992

David7992 Getting There

Ratings:
    If you mod your gamerscore after you get reset/put in the "Cheater" gamerzone, you will be console banned.

6. OP
    SacredJUICE

SacredJUICE Enthusiast

Ratings:

Your on S7sins so you probably have violated the TOS b4 haha

7. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Contributor

Ratings:
    I have but if i got caught at all I wouldnt go around and complain, and I havent cheated gamerscore at all, whats the point in boosting a stupid number!

8. OP
    SacredJUICE

SacredJUICE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL i never profile edited i did a lot of boosting with people for online achievements