What's new

Discussion If I play offline with my primary xbl account on my jtag, will I be banned the 14th when I boot up m

TylerMtl

TylerMtl

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I've been enjoying Reach alot on my jtag, and was wondering if I transfer over my Xbl gamer tag from my legit xbox, if I can play offline and start earning credits with out gettin banned come the 14th when I go pick up my legit copy? I wouldnt be using the hacked cR xex on this account either. Any input would be usefull, thanks guys.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure if they can detet that but possiblhy they can idk.
p.s. for future posts please not make your title your whole quetsion that has MANY words in it lol

L

Lorch

Reaction score
Sin$
Well here is what we know at this point:
a) If you go online on your retail 360 with an account that played reach on a JTAG you will get banned.
B) Someone with a retail copy is playing on a retail 360 right now without getting banned

Imo this means MS knows whether you played the unsigned or the retail version.

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you will be banned sooner or later. I had a jtag and I played offline Halo 3 modding with my primary gamertag and then I used to play regular halo 3 on my retail and it took a good 4 - 5 months. Just 3 days ago I went to xbox.com and i saw that I was banned perma. The reason was system tampering.

TylerMtl

TylerMtl

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the input guys, I guess I'll have to re-earn all those credits come september 14th :tongue:

K

Kshef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how M$ is going to handle the bannings when the retail .iso is out?

Top Bottom
Login
Register