What's new

Solved If I delete my updates from my hard drive can I mod achievements?

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since the august update you cant mod achievements anymore if I deleted the update files could I mod the achievements offline then get the updates and would it still be there? Coming from this guide http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbo...nts-using-xbox-360-profile-editor-carson.html

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it didnt work ever since the august update and why did it give me 0 Gamerscore when I logged back in? Lucky I just recovered my account and it came back.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could always mod your achievements after that update. It was the profile editors that everyone completely depend on that couldnt do it anymore. The newer versions are out and can mod easily. Even though you could always have manually done it.

Also you cannot delete updates.

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I did it again for one oblivion save that I have been needing for a long time when I put my harddrive back into my xbox no gamerscore was added and the achievement was locked any ideas? But the program it self says its been unlocked. idk lol

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
pavaccar said:
Okay so I did it again for one oblivion save that I have been needing for a long time when I put my harddrive back into my xbox no gamerscore was added and the achievement was locked any ideas? But the program it self says its been unlocked. idk lol

It's going to take a while to update.

Top Bottom
Login
Register