What's new

Discussion if GTA services/game was no more?

• Thread starter Fun_Dagie
  • Start date
  • Views 1,284
F

Fun_Dagie

Reaction score
Wonder what would happen...

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
People wouldn’t play it.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what would happen...
Well doesn’t gta v run p2p so a player hosts it? I mean you might lose some functionality but they would make it so you can still play...

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only that. They'd play/do something else as well.

I kinda wonder if I took all the time I spent playing this game and actually did something productive with that time what I would have got done. I'm to the point I really don't care I do every glitch that comes out and wouldn't really mind being banned

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
Why would it happen upon being very popular still

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
I would play something else for once lol

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Everyone would move to PUBG/Fortnite. lmao

T

TruthFTW

Getting There
Reaction score
Rockstar would lose a lot of money, since people get banned of it and buy new accounts. People would loose interest and so on. Wont happen...

M

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people on Facebook with profile pics of their GTA character would probably commit suicide.

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
People would probably just play something else. Other game companys would probably love that the players would move over to their games.

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone would go back to playing with themselves

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
More to the point, what will happen to everyone's character with half a decade of grinding logged, when R☆ takes the servers offline....?

I'd prefer to be able to sandbox solo with my online character and owned items, rather the 3 protagonists and their static generic wares. A final update that downloads your character and CEO/Biker/jobs/mission etc. packages for offline. I'd be happy with that at the end....

Last edited:
M

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Life goes on.

Work, kids, friends, hobbies, holidays, gigs, anti-Fascist protests, exciting encounters on Tinder... If you're playing GTA enough to know that none of these things exist then you're doing something wrong with your life, frankly. I hadn't played GTA in 5 months before Tuesday and my life was no better or worse without it. I didn't have the Internet for 2 of those because of a house move and yet the world kept turning. People find other things to do - hopefully some things more important. If you can't or lack the inate ability to do that, there are clinics in Switzerland that may help you.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest antiFA protesters ive seen sound like Facists themself .

If there was no gta hmmn ,any war game on pc as it was before.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Life goes on.

Work, kids, friends, hobbies, holidays, gigs, anti-Fascist protests, exciting encounters on Tinder... If you're playing GTA enough to know that none of these things exist then you're doing something wrong with your life, frankly. I hadn't played GTA in 5 months before Tuesday and my life was no better or worse without it. I didn't have the Internet for 2 of those because of a house move and yet the world kept turning. People find other things to do - hopefully some things more important. If you can't or lack the inate ability to do that, there are clinics in Switzerland that may help you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

N

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then Id sell my 2 ps4s and move on knowing that ive meet alot of cool people in the game/community.

Top Bottom