What's new

Discussion If anyone here is still playing, what do you think on the season pass system?

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I just started to work on it today and have completed about 15 sections. I can't stand this new system, everyone unlocked everything at the same time and there are very few things that make people different. And only getting one tier per level is just a long slog to get to tier 100. This isn't even mentioning that there are only 30 ranks so you have to prestige at least 3 times in order to complete it.

I would be a little more okay with it if I wasn't encountering server connection issues that make it so I can only play 1out of 20 multiplayer and 1 out of 5 firefight games. Also if they gave us 2 or 3 tokens per rank, I would enjoy it 10x more.

What do you guys think?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it. That's all. Takes to long and I don't have enough time to complete a "battle pass" for every game I play. I'll go back to OG Reach if I want to use all the armor. They should of just gave it all to us right away.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dislike the way they did this "battle pass". I wish they would of gone with the Halo Reach system where you unlocked armor with credits you earned from playing. I would of made it much more of a game I can come back to and feel like I never missed anything.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: They've made it so you can access all the older battle passes now so you can unlock everything whenever you want. You still have to play a lot but this new update is a lot better. I'd still like to have all the armor already unlocked on MCC like I did on the OG Halos but oh well I guess.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update: They've made it so you can access all the older battle passes now so you can unlock everything whenever you want. You still have to play a lot but this new update is a lot better. I'd still like to have all the armor already unlocked on MCC like I did on the OG Halos but oh well I guess.
That is such a relief. Being inheritor on Reach made me love having the haunted helmet and such but at least now we can unlock anything at any point by playing.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That is such a relief. Being inheritor on Reach made me love having the haunted helmet and such but at least now we can unlock anything at any point by playing.
I never got that far but I had the flaming helmet you got from the legendary edition and most the other armor. That made it a bit annoying having to re unlock everything on MCC when that update first came out. It really is a relief that we can level up that battle pass from the first season whenever now.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got that far but I had the flaming helmet you got from the legendary edition and most the other armor. That made it a bit annoying having to re unlock everything on MCC when that update first came out. It really is a relief that we can level up that battle pass from the first season whenever now.
You lucky dog you, I never was able to get red flames or blue flames so that's a plus I can at least get them on PC now.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You lucky dog you, I never was able to get red flames or blue flames so that's a plus I can at least get them on PC now.
Yeah I was fortunate enough to have both flames. Now everyone gets them on MCC. :cry:

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of the things they added are questionable but I really am enjoying how they do these new "seasons" and you don't have to spend a single dollar. Just unlock everything the ol way before the microtransactions came in!

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of the things they added are questionable but I really am enjoying how they do these new "seasons" and you don't have to spend a single dollar. Just unlock everything the ol way before the microtransactions came in!
I love that fact as well, I need to play some Halo Reach more but I haven't got around to it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register