What's new

Discussion If anyone here is still playing, what do you think on the season pass system?

R

Risking Perfect

If I'm online, my kids asleep.
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Personally, I just started to work on it today and have completed about 15 sections. I can't stand this new system, everyone unlocked everything at the same time and there are very few things that make people different. And only getting one tier per level is just a long slog to get to tier 100. This isn't even mentioning that there are only 30 ranks so you have to prestige at least 3 times in order to complete it.

I would be a little more okay with it if I wasn't encountering server connection issues that make it so I can only play 1out of 20 multiplayer and 1 out of 5 firefight games. Also if they gave us 2 or 3 tokens per rank, I would enjoy it 10x more.

What do you guys think?

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I hate it. That's all. Takes to long and I don't have enough time to complete a "battle pass" for every game I play. I'll go back to OG Reach if I want to use all the armor. They should of just gave it all to us right away.

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
Reaction score
I dislike the way they did this "battle pass". I wish they would of gone with the Halo Reach system where you unlocked armor with credits you earned from playing. I would of made it much more of a game I can come back to and feel like I never missed anything.

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Update: They've made it so you can access all the older battle passes now so you can unlock everything whenever you want. You still have to play a lot but this new update is a lot better. I'd still like to have all the armor already unlocked on MCC like I did on the OG Halos but oh well I guess.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Update: They've made it so you can access all the older battle passes now so you can unlock everything whenever you want. You still have to play a lot but this new update is a lot better. I'd still like to have all the armor already unlocked on MCC like I did on the OG Halos but oh well I guess.
That is such a relief. Being inheritor on Reach made me love having the haunted helmet and such but at least now we can unlock anything at any point by playing.

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
That is such a relief. Being inheritor on Reach made me love having the haunted helmet and such but at least now we can unlock anything at any point by playing.
I never got that far but I had the flaming helmet you got from the legendary edition and most the other armor. That made it a bit annoying having to re unlock everything on MCC when that update first came out. It really is a relief that we can level up that battle pass from the first season whenever now.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
I never got that far but I had the flaming helmet you got from the legendary edition and most the other armor. That made it a bit annoying having to re unlock everything on MCC when that update first came out. It really is a relief that we can level up that battle pass from the first season whenever now.
You lucky dog you, I never was able to get red flames or blue flames so that's a plus I can at least get them on PC now.

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You lucky dog you, I never was able to get red flames or blue flames so that's a plus I can at least get them on PC now.
Yeah I was fortunate enough to have both flames. Now everyone gets them on MCC. :cry:

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Some of the things they added are questionable but I really am enjoying how they do these new "seasons" and you don't have to spend a single dollar. Just unlock everything the ol way before the microtransactions came in!

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Some of the things they added are questionable but I really am enjoying how they do these new "seasons" and you don't have to spend a single dollar. Just unlock everything the ol way before the microtransactions came in!
I love that fact as well, I need to play some Halo Reach more but I haven't got around to it.

Top Bottom