If anybody in the UK needs a little extra cash, look here!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Aquarillis, Nov 13, 2008 with 8 replies and 349 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarillis

Aquarillis Newbie

Ratings:
    I haven't been here in a while, but I've started to get back into "the game" and I'm going to catch up on what I've missed.

Alright, so I'm in need of a WMZ card. These can be found at any corner store, and they look like this:

[​IMG]

They don't sell them in the United States, so this is the ONLY way that I can get them.

I will give you 15% of whatever amount you buy, for example you buy a 100 WMZ card, and I'll give you $115 USD for it.

Payments will be sent in PayPal. I will send you the money first, then you send me the code. I WILL be returning to you in the future for more of these, so this will be an excellent way to get an extra bit of easy cash. You can stop buy a store and get a bottle of soda and one of these cards on your way home from school/work/hanging out.

2. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    il have a look for them... but iv not seen these anywhere before......

what are they used for? and how much will they cost?

3. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah same. I've been in the UK for my whole life, and I've never seen/heard of one.

Edit: A quick Google search seems to suggest it's a pre-paid debit card. Oh, and by the way, 15% isn't that good. 1 is $1.46 dollars.

4. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i realised that after i posted, but the post i edited sounded real harsh... :S 15% isnt that good:S

5. OP
    Aquarillis

Aquarillis Newbie

Ratings:
    I see.

Well, I can bump it up to 30%. That'll be quite expensive for me, but I really need this done more as a favor.

Besides, it'll add up over time. I'll be buying quite often!

6. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    What state do you live in? There are many stores in the US that sell pre-paid credit cards either American Express or Visa. All they charge you is like $55.65 for a $50 card. If you have a local Walgreens, I know they sell them there.

7. OP
    Aquarillis

Aquarillis Newbie

Ratings:
    I appreciate you trying to help, but I need a WMZ card for a special reason. Otherwise I would totally do that.

8. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    il have a look tomorrow night for you :smile:

9. OP
    Aquarillis

Aquarillis Newbie

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.