• Thread starter tjchaching
  • Start date
  • Views 1,714
T

tjchaching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the best set up of settings in the script so that you can get the most xp/hr. I am getting around 8600/hr, with 14k combat/hr. I have no idea if that is good or not, will someone let me know. I am level 58 dungeoneering.

EDIT: Also, how long would it take to get to like 85 or 99 just wondering.

dahockeymasta12

dahockeymasta12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The main factor in your XP/Hour rates are the floor and complexity. If you are using pro, it is a MUST to use Complexity 6 unless you want to rush the lower floors. On higher floors, you will most likely get better rates, as long as you are not dying a lot.

T

tjchaching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The main factor in your XP/Hour rates are the floor and complexity. If you are using pro, it is a MUST to use Complexity 6 unless you want to rush the lower floors. On higher floors, you will most likely get better rates, as long as you are not dying a lot.
I die about twice a floor sometimes less sometimes more. That is just what it told me. I am using complexity 6 and i do not think i rushing any of the floors. It goes through all the floors that i can then resets it self. I have been training for a few days and i am already 58 almost 59. I am getting around 8700 now. Is it safe to bot it for long periods of time?

dahockeymasta12

dahockeymasta12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dungeoneering is pretty safe, but that's pretty average for that many deaths, they hurt you a lot :/

T

tjchaching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i have noticed. Training Dungeoneering has gotten me from 70 str to 74 and a few other levels in other skills. I have it doing Attack now. My deaths would be lower but i can not find the highest tier weapons and armor I can use. I can use tier 8 but i only have 6. That is not too bad right?

dahockeymasta12

dahockeymasta12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not terrible, but its always better having the best. Join the friends chat Dung_smith and they can make you weapons and armor.

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
Using Turmoil/piety as your quick prayer can help a ton.

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Small is the best also having higher complexity with higher skilling stats always helps.

K1NG K1MO

K1NG K1MO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my current rate:
211dc042e227503d63842af65b052da4.png

I do complexity 6 with no rushing, no quick prayers no heim crabs or any of the extra stuff.
Butt I have 99 attack and strength and 95 defence, so that's probably why my xp rates are higher (and 74 dunging)
Oh and combat xp 30k p/h

T

tjchaching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my current rate:
211dc042e227503d63842af65b052da4.png

I do complexity 6 with no rushing, no quick prayers no heim crabs or any of the extra stuff.
Butt I have 99 attack and strength and 95 defence, so that's probably why my xp rates are higher (and 74 dunging)
Oh and combat xp 30k p/h
I would put a picture up but i have no idea how. I am getting around 12.8k dung xp/hr. 15k combat/hr. i have 73 att, 75 str, and 70 def. I am lvl 69 dung too. I am picking up bones also so that is slowing me down a little bit but i need the prayer.

H

haloizfun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would put a picture up but i have no idea how. I am getting around 12.8k dung xp/hr. 15k combat/hr. i have 73 att, 75 str, and 70 def. I am lvl 69 dung too. I am picking up bones also so that is slowing me down a little bit but i need the prayer.

picking up bones will slow you down a lot

Top Bottom
Login
Register